Ko4 conversion

Turbo-mick

Reaction score
Has any one done this and does the cupra r turbo and injectors fit straight on to the cat ect
can get hold of one as my mate brakes them
any info pls guys

Cupar R turbo isn't a direct fit as manifolds and stud patterns for turbo exhaust manifold are different.. Also to consider is the TIP and down pipe..

What you can do though is buy a tubular k03 manifold and get a k04 inlet flange made up, cut the k03 one off and weld the k04 one on in the correct orientation.. The turbo then fits but needs the compressor housing clocked/rotated to point down .. Then a custom made downpipe is required..

a4 are 4 bar non return systems so Cupra r injectors at 386cc might be a tad large...

I've had 282bhp out of a k03s hybrid which was a direct bolt on less hassle and near Cupar r performance..

How can I tell what turbo av got at min mine should be the bfb engine 163bhp but its had a awt engine put in

Get a Beach buggy hybrid and get it mapped by R-tech, you won't regret it, sometimes I wish I had got a manual Quattro so I could go this route with mine, but then that's why I got a CVT so I wouldn't be tempted lol.

If I get a k04 for mine can I just bolt it straight on ect and run till I get a map