I thought It'd be a wise idea to start a build thread of my A4 sport, I've only had it 4 days and I've enjoyed every minute, few little problems which will be sorted in due course.
Here is a couple of dealer pictures as previously shown in the welcome area
Anyway, I had plans to not do anything to this car but as soon as I picked it up from the dealers and drove home it all changed and now ive got a long list, pretty normal stuff really which ive seen all across this site.. (which is one of the best ive been a member off)
- An exhaust system, recommendations welcome
- K&N induction kit, Bought waiting to be delivered
- Baileys recirc valve also on its way
- Eibach Sportline lowering springs, as ive read reviews on here and give a nice drop. don't fancy coilovers
- Restore the rear bench to a better condition, as the leather has a few cracks, again tips on this also welcome
- Good set of bulbs for the headlights, with LED sidelights
- LED aftermarket rear lights
- Vent pod for boost gauge and oil temp
- Tint the rear windows
- Boot spoiler/lip
A long list for a car ive only driven less than 48hrs, but I have no rush to get these sorted. I plan on keeping this car for longer then my previous cars put together.
I may have to come along to one of the south east meets, as I only live in Hastings so if its not too far to travel ill show my face and car
And thanks, Tom