Audi bex 190t

motorboy20

Reaction score
Hi all,I know this may have been covered before but could someone advise plz..I've had my a4 sline 190 remapped at rtech in hinckley and its fantastic now,it has full turbo back exhaust without cat.the questions are can I fit tt 225 injectors straight on without fuel rail and regulator modification,I want to retain the ko3s turbo but want to squeeze a little more power,could the mapped be tweaked with the larger injectors,any info would greatly be appreciated ,cheers

best advice I can give you is to phone R-tech and ask them. Have they told you to fit them injectors? If not then they probably aren't required. Out of interest what power does a stage 1 map take you to?

Mike

best advice I can give you is to phone R-tech and ask them. Have they told you to fit them injectors? If not then they probably aren't required. Out of interest what power does a stage 1 map take you to?

Mike

Turbo will run out of puff before the injectors do. Only way you might need more is if you go stage2 and fit a decent fmic but I still think the injectors will be fine ..