skc reader

glenandem

Reaction score
hi guys can anyone recommend a skc reader that will retrieve my skc on my 2003 1.9 tdi a4,im only after a cheap vag commander tacho etc but not sure which will work, its so i can use the skc to program my new spare key i have on my vcds.

Cheers for offer pal but I need something cheaper, been quoted£40 by local key man just to code chip as I've already had the key cut and coded the remote myself so I was just thinking of getting a cheap clone lead just to retrieve skc!

im in stockport tomorow, ill read your skc with a not very cheap tool if you cover my fuel?

are you off to stockport to see that guy that i was meant to see recently who told me to phone him when i was on my way but then didn't bother to answer is phone when i got near stockport & haven't heard from him since? also said he was desperate to get car sorted!

im in stockport tomorow, ill read your skc with a not very cheap tool if you cover my fuel?

top top guy!
just a word of recommendation for him,came round to retrieve my skc and code key for me and turns out the key i had,was a none virgin chip and had been coded before,so he stripped it for me and put a new head in too as well as a virgin transponder chip and coded both keys in and now i have two fully coded working keys!!
great guy and i will be using in future if i need a key sorting
cheers glen

are you off to stockport to see that guy that i was meant to see recently who told me to phone him when i was on my way but then didn't bother to answer is phone when i got near stockport & haven't heard from him since? also said he was desperate to get car sorted!

Who was that then? there was some guy further north asked me to do some work and did the same, mike iirc. I had to go back to a mk4 golf clock swap that was not adapting with vcds. Pretty lame day but got it sorted no thanks to vcds though lol.

top top guy!
just a word of recommendation for him,came round to retrieve my skc and code key for me and turns out the key i had,was a none virgin chip and had been coded before,so he stripped it for me and put a new head in too as well as a virgin transponder chip and coded both keys in and now i have two fully coded working keys!!
great guy and i will be using in future if i need a key sorting
cheers glen

Glad your happy :D
Im sure its been posted on here before, 'virginised' ebay chips is usually seller spiel to get you to buy second hand tat. There are tools to blank your transponders, but they are not cheap.