JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications

Thread: skc reader

3rd Gear

Status

skc reader

hi guys can anyone recommend a skc reader that will retrieve my skc on my 2003 1.9 tdi a4,im only after a cheap vag commander tacho etc but not sure which will work, its so i can use the skc to program my new spare key i have on my vcds.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Paul @ Unit on Facebook Visit Paul @ Unit's Instagram Channel
    Ive got a Super vag K for sale for £60 no offers used once. boxed as new. would need to pay the postage if needed

2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers for offer pal but I need something cheaper, been quoted£40 by local key man just to code chip as I've already had the key cut and coded the remote myself so I was just thinking of getting a cheap clone lead just to retrieve skc!

6th Gear

Status
    im in stockport tomorow, ill read your skc with a not very cheap tool if you cover my fuel?
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

2nd Gear

Status
    in a nice small & quiet village on outskirts of huddersfield!!

My Social Networking

Add craigynett on Google+
    are you off to stockport to see that guy that i was meant to see recently who told me to phone him when i was on my way but then didn't bother to answer is phone when i got near stockport & haven't heard from him since? also said he was desperate to get car sorted!
    Please contact Admin if you wish to advertise your business/services on the forum

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by @udi A3 View Post
    im in stockport tomorow, ill read your skc with a not very cheap tool if you cover my fuel?
    top top guy!
    just a word of recommendation for him,came round to retrieve my skc and code key for me and turns out the key i had,was a none virgin chip and had been coded before,so he stripped it for me and put a new head in too as well as a virgin transponder chip and coded both keys in and now i have two fully coded working keys!!
    great guy and i will be using in future if i need a key sorting
    cheers glen

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by craigynett View Post
    are you off to stockport to see that guy that i was meant to see recently who told me to phone him when i was on my way but then didn't bother to answer is phone when i got near stockport & haven't heard from him since? also said he was desperate to get car sorted!
    Who was that then? there was some guy further north asked me to do some work and did the same, mike iirc. I had to go back to a mk4 golf clock swap that was not adapting with vcds. Pretty lame day but got it sorted no thanks to vcds though lol.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by glenandem View Post
    top top guy!
    just a word of recommendation for him,came round to retrieve my skc and code key for me and turns out the key i had,was a none virgin chip and had been coded before,so he stripped it for me and put a new head in too as well as a virgin transponder chip and coded both keys in and now i have two fully coded working keys!!
    great guy and i will be using in future if i need a key sorting
    cheers glen
    Glad your happy :D
    Im sure its been posted on here before, 'virginised' ebay chips is usually seller spiel to get you to buy second hand tat. There are tools to blank your transponders, but they are not cheap.

2nd Gear

Status
    in a nice small & quiet village on outskirts of huddersfield!!

My Social Networking

Add craigynett on Google+
    i've remembered who it was. He's on another forum so i've left him a message on his "somebody help me" topic
    Please contact Admin if you wish to advertise your business/services on the forum

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add Paul @ Unit on Facebook Visit Paul @ Unit's Instagram Channel
    The one I have for sale does scanning mileage correction etc if anyone wants it can post pics and send for £60

2003 B6 Audi A4 Avant. 3.0 V6 Quattro Sport