Hello I'm New

Stevej69

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just been shopping and happened to buy an Audi A4 1.8 Turbo (163 BHP) Quattro Sport. Well provided the finance goes through! Shes an 02 Plate in Ming Blue and done 28k.

I took that and a 1.9 Tdi Avant Multitronic out and the 1.8T and the 1.8t one overall due to spec and performance compared to the diesel.

The Spec sheet on the 1.8T is:

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 28,571 miles, Ming Blue Metallic, Anti-lock brakes,Driver/passenger seat height adjustment,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Alarm,17in star alloy wheels,Remote central Door locking,Climate control,Drivers information system,Front centre armrest,Front and rear electric windows,Front/rear head restraints,Power-assisted steering,Split folding rear seats,Electric slide & tilt glass sunroof,Electronic stability programme,Rake/reach adjustable steering column/wheel,Immobiliser,Symphony stereo with 6 x CD,Front fog lights,Sports seats,Heated Door mirrors,Aluminium trim strips framing side windows,Interior light pack,Aluminium fascia inlays,buffalino leather interior, 4WD.

I Paid 14,900 for the car? good deal? To be honest ive been fairly loyal to the BMW marque and currently drive a 96 528iSE, which has bee nfar from reliable. Any info or opinions on the quattro sport would be great.

Thanks in advance!!