• 2 Post By Sandra
  • 1 Post By quattrojames
  • 3 Post By GeoffDunk
  • 1 Post By Wheelmanwayne
  • 1 Post By tom2

Thread: SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A4/S4 B6 CHASSIS

Status

SPOTTERS THREAD FOR A4/S4 B6 CHASSIS

If you see an A4/S4 B6 on your travels put a post in here. Just add rough location and colour of car spotted, but please dont put full registration number. Thank you.

Sandra.
    rjm180 and pauldazzle like this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Guys, I've worked hard to keep the stickies tidy in here (too many stickies is a pet hate of mine!) and this takes it to nine now. I appreciate two are Jojo's for ADI in October, but let me know if you think this is useful here, or if you want to ditch it and use the original thread in General Automotive Chat......

Over to you
    rjm180 likes this.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

God Mode

Status
    Saw a grey avant around Dorset town center, had a cupra R splitter with a blacked out grille and some dark wheels.

... just kidding

1st Gear

Status
    Followed a black b7 rs4 on Friday on the a426 by Rugby going to Lutterworth, sounded lovely

2nd Gear

Status
    Red a4 b6 at prept brands hatch lowwww
    2004 audi a4 s line 1.8t bex 242bhp dynoed
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler
    To come: big brake setup... Getting there!!
    boats and hoesss, boats and hoesss

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add GeoffDunk on Facebook
    Had a bit of a blat this morning on my way to work with a red RS4 with black wheels, very tidy motor and I always forget the speed difference between the S4 and RS4. Nice car, did look very good.

Plate was R54 something something something A47 Blofield roundabout to Acle in Norfolk.

Audi S4 quattro in Dolphin Grey Metallic, Silver leather, carbon inlays, RNS-E, 6 speed manual, electrically adjustable & heated seats, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, storage pack, 18" OEM RS4 wheels, RS4 ARB, LED lighting upgrade, FASH plus every bill since new.

different gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffDunk View Post
    Had a bit of a blat this morning on my way to work with a red RS4 with black wheels, very tidy motor and I always forget the speed difference between the S4 and RS4. Nice car, did look very good.

Plate was R54 something something something A47 Blofield roundabout to Acle in Norfolk.
    and the winner was...
    A4 avant b6.1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo.uprated fmic. KRAPtuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Rear parking sensors. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Not really that sort of blat but I think you can geuss, he had 80 horses on me. Just a fun drive although his motor was chucking out a lot of soot etc so I don't think his gets booted that often, mne on the other hand throws out nothing but hot exhasut, no soot etc. , you know why? yes, thats right, mine gets used hard on a regualr bassis!!!
    Sandra, AlexGSi2000 and deano1978 like this.

Audi S4 quattro in Dolphin Grey Metallic, Silver leather, carbon inlays, RNS-E, 6 speed manual, electrically adjustable & heated seats, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, storage pack, 18" OEM RS4 wheels, RS4 ARB, LED lighting upgrade, FASH plus every bill since new.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    aint this the B6 spotters not B7

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by bez101 View Post
    aint this the B6 spotters not B7
    Yes, I know, I am a B6, the RS4 was a B7, I wasn't sure where to put it. I am sure if I put it in the B7 spotters someone wold have said the opposite as I have a B6.

Yorkshire & Humber Rep.

Status
    i think its who you spot not stop yourself
    i can see these stickys been fun

God Mode

Status
    black b6 following my black b6 around Walsall with RS4 wheels and blacked out grille's.

1st Gear

Status
    Silver B6 with black roof in Lutterworth today looked nice!

4th set of a wheels in a year

Status

My Social Networking

Visit krisavant's Instagram Channel
    Silver avant, black merc rep wheels, badge less boot. Round Merthyr a lot.

God Mode

Status
    B6 Avant tonight with tints, dark blue/black? checking out my arse end following from Walsall for a fair while then overtaking towards Great Barr shooting off... then pulling in and waiting for me to go past coming back behind to check my rear out again haha, not a great description of the car but the driver was definitely 'mirin, felt like the start of a rape/murder though.

God Mode

Status
    Wheelmanwayne, saw you this morning at 8:20 coming down the Aldrige road, didn't realise you were local to me.

Neutral

Status
    Birmingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

My Social Networking

Add Wheelmanwayne on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselJake View Post
    Wheelmanwayne, saw you this morning at 8:20 coming down the Aldrige road, didn't realise you were local to me.
    Ahah well I'm from acocks green but I'm helping my brother out at the moment dropping my nephew to school at perry beeches then back through to erdington for work, you'll probably see me again and again give us a bib!
    DieselJake likes this.

different gear

Status
    erdington..

My old neck of the woods.
    School anyway.

So how many of you check to see if you thats been captured.

I do! Cuz i do so many bloody miles!
    A4 avant b6.1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo.uprated fmic. KRAPtuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Rear parking sensors. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

4th set of a wheels in a year

Status

My Social Networking

Visit krisavant's Instagram Channel
    Yep I check. Cause I'm bored in the night and read every bl00dy thread on this forum. 😝

different gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by krisavant View Post
    Yep I check. Cause I'm bored in the night and read every bl00dy thread on this forum.
    Yep. Thank god t.v's so ****e,otherwise it cld be a lot quieter on here.

1st Gear

Status
    B6 Avant tonight with tints, dark blue/black? checking out my arse end following from Walsall for a fair while then overtaking towards Great Barr shooting off... then pulling in and waiting for me to go past coming back behind to check my rear out again haha, not a great description of the car but the driver was definitely 'mirin, felt like the start of a rape/murder though.

Was just checking to see if it was you!
    Nah nice car mate, that day was my birthday, so was feeling good!
    Definitely weren't going to be rape! Maybe murdered you in a race!!
    B6 A4 Avant 1.8T (190) S-Line

God Mode

Status
    Fair play, sorry it's just hard to tell if someone following is enthusiastic or locked and loaded especially when coming back from Walsall haha. Cheers, happy birthday for back then. In terms of performance we'd be fairly similar at the moment.

1st Gear

Status
    No need for apologies!
    Where abouts are you based?
    B6 A4 Avant 1.8T (190) S-Line

God Mode

Status
    Great Barr mostly and Hertfordshire for a few days out the month, yourself?

6th Gear

Status
    Cheers, happy birthday for back then. In terms of performance we'd be fairly similar at the moment.
    You have a bit more torque and only 5 speeds so you pick up speed better when on boost, pity the clutch slips otherwise he'll be seeing more of that rear bumper...
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

God Mode

Status
    True haha would perform better if it wasn't slipping, will ring soon to arrange the things, then will be back again soon when a clutch has been sourced.

6th Gear

Status
    Black A4 B6 1.8T heading towards Leeds on M62 at around 11AM in the pouring rain.
    Audi-Sport.Net sticker in the corner of the rear windscreen.
    Car looked brilliant with the the big exhausts, big wheel arches, silver mirrors, xenon's etc..
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

6th Gear

Status
    Yeah it certainly is,Lovely car.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html

3rd Gear

Status
    It was me taken the misses shopping and giving the new wheels the first test run. Audi Dynamik your car is stunning love the red and the black hollows look perfect. I was tempted to take the sticker off yesterday but I will leave it on now.
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

6th Gear

Status
    Thank you very much i was on my way home from a couple of hours prep at work.
    Your car looks fantastic when i was behind it with the wide wheel arches and the exhausts. Wish it weren't bad weather so i could see it proper in detail.

3rd Gear

Status
    Cheers for the nice comments. The arches are standard its the coilies and 9" wide wheels that make them look bigger. I will have a look out for yours on the m60/ m62 definately cant miss it.
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

6th Gear

Status
    Ahh right looks good
    I jump onto the M66 every week night at around 19:40 and come off at junction 18 on the roundabout where i first saw you today. I got caught racing up that slip road a few months back at 98 mph as a copper was coming down the M62 from Bolton towards Leeds and saw me flying up the slip road so i am on my best behavior now
    Will keep a look out for you too.

Pro Tinkerer

Status
    Dark blue Avant with LM reps, Cupra splitter, and Heko wind deflectors in Tyldesley. I think it had tints too, but it was dark at the time.
    Made on the red side of Manchester

1st Gear

Status
    That was me Jim!

5th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow ruffrida On Twitter Visit ruffrida's Youtube Channel
    Kingfisher Blue B6 saloon with A5 alloys on in Southport yesterday, has to be a ASN member as you could tell it had B5 cups on the front lol, looked nice, not so sure about ya parking though lol
    B6 1.9tdi Quattro Avant Sport:
    My Build Thread = http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a4-a4-c...so-begins.html

Coming soon: -35mm Springs, Colour coded FOG grills, Trip stalk upgrade.
    Wish List; FMIC, BV43 turbo, Bigger Remap, Fat Clutch,Full Stainless, S4 Brakes, 5m mspacers - front, 10mm spacers rear, MFSW.

God Mode

Status
    Black 1.9tdi quattro saloon with wind deflectors, tints, aftermarket wheels and chrome number plate holders (maybe black grilles too, not 100% on that) on the M54 by Telford at 17:45.

sth
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Spotted RED S4 B6 in Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich by the Harley s Cafe.

5th Gear

Status
    Nice Avant 1.8t on the M61/M62 on Monday night... dunno if it's off here or not ... Silver , lowered , black wheels and roof bars , blacked out back lights, tints and Heko's.... I was in the Blue Avant Quattro Tdi with LM reps if your on here
    1999 A3 Quattro 1.8T Pics >>HERE
    2002 A4 Avant quattro 1.9 TDi

Dark blue 54 plate saloon.

About 6pm today, cut me up on round about at m5 j1.. I forgive you though because I was almost in hysterics when I saw the ebay s4 badge on the back then watched you trying to pull away from me on the slip road in clouds of diesel smoke.

You need to get the silver wing mirrors and sort that exhaust smoke out mate. Ta for the cheap laugh though
    TheDriver likes this.