Mines sagging,and more annoyingly is rubbing on my engine cover and ruining it,apart from buying a new one (if theyre available) are there any other alternatives to what I can replace it with. Is it mainly there for sound deadening or heat proofing, if so what are the viable options for each,I know dynamat or similar would do the sound but unsure how heatproof it is?

thanks in advance