Need new grilles (pigeon catastrophe..)

Wobblybox

Reaction score
Hi, had a collision with 4 yes 4 pigeons on the motorway doing about 80mph, they trashed the front lower grille and the n/s spot-light grille. My car is an 04 sport avant with the GmbH front spoiler. Are all the grilles the same? I noticed a few on eBay which look like what I need but they specify that it won't fit s-line or an Avant??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 123
Grilles are the same between saloon and avant.

You want Gmbh (S-Line style) grilles, probably best to search on part number (look in the stickes). Just make sure with the fog light grilles you either buy open or closed vents depending on what you have now.

The centre grilles are quite rare on ebay and don't last long as they're £100 ish new.

Good call re the open/closed vents wouldn't have thought if that. If anyone has a genuine gmbh lower grille can they pm
me please?

Hi, had a collision with 4 yes 4 pigeons on the motorway doing about 80mph, they trashed the front lower grille and the n/s spot-light grille. My car is an 04 sport avant with the GmbH front spoiler. Are all the grilles the same? I noticed a few on eBay which look like what I need but they specify that it won't fit s-line or an Avant??

I had this happen with a brand new 307 hire car and a pheasant. When I pulled into the work carpark the pheasnt was still alive and kicking about in the grille so had to pull it out and ring its neck, not nice.

A collegue of mine took it home and ****** it :ohmy:

Sorry, not really helping the problem but thought I had to share it.

Reactions: spartacus 68 and crazy88