problems after gauges install,volts,boost and egt

deano1978

different gear
Reaction score
Fitted some gauges last ngt all work and went well except there is no power at all to doors,windows,central locking,mirrors and red buttom dont even flash!!!!
Think ive losened something??

All i can think of is ive routed the cables behind the cluster,mayb moved something,and accidently removed cluster fuse,which resseted the date ect,
But windows were down when this happened?

Open car to thieves 2ngt :-(

All speakers are working,all door wires intact,no problems b4.Is there a fuse or power point location?Dont think its ccm as ive never had water problems

Well after reading all over the net,most common cause is the wire connecting from the door to car.
Yesterday i checked and unplugged it,seemed fine.
Again today i thought id check again but the other end of the sleeve (door side) and there it was,completly snapped off.
Installing the gauges threw me off course as i thought it was related.

For some silly reason i took door card off to see if i could shift window up!
No wouldnt budge,i thought if i opened the motor and turned it it mgt do something,well kept turning this coil like spindle and kept getting harder and tighter with nothing else happening,so stoped.

Now after connecting today all powers back except drivers side window (hear it trying to move) which i think ive pooped up from what i did yesterday.

Oh well all locks up now :) but window still open :-(
Window motor hunting time