Please help with rear bumper/exhaust set up

andy.l

Reaction score
Hi everyone,I've just done a massive search looking for the correct way to go about fitting these twin exit exhausts but I'm just getting lost. I quite like the look of them rather than the hidden type on the rear of my Avant. Can someone please add some direct links to the stuff I will need to change over please.

Apologies for the picture usage if this is someones car:blush:

reartwin.jpg

You'll need a standard or GmbH rear to fit your car (saloon or avant?) See the Bumper Options sticky for the styles of bumper, and the Part Numbers sticky for the part numbers.

Then, depending whether your car is a quattro or not, you'll either need new tips to weld on the existing back boxes, or you'll need a replacement exhaust system for something with a twin exit set up (1.8T, V6 etc).

It's hard to be any more specific without knowing about your car.

Sorry,my car is a 1.9 TDi Avant with the standard hidden rear tailpipe

Mines was the same as yours,single hidden tailpipe. Went to local powerflow (loads around) and said what i wanted.
Since then though ive gone rs4 bumper
SC20130527 190213

Thanks for the reply, your car looks great with the Powerflow

Hi i have just done this to my 1.9 tdi 2 wheel drive. I used a standard dual exhaust from a 1.8 t petrol saloon, which fitted straight on. All i needed different was the extra right hand rear exhaust hanger which bolted straight on and bought from audi at aprox 15 quid.
I have the sport model with no exhaust cut outs, so i just did a bit of measuring and cut the holes my self then sprayed the whole middle section black. Could do with the dual hole rear valance tbh but they are hard to come by.
So apart from the cutting of the holes the rest was very straight forward and just bolt on stuff. Also loads and loads cheaper than getting an exhaust made.
Before:
20130609 212714
After : View attachment 19851 20130801 172538 hope this helps .

I have 1.9tdi FWD Se sport.
has no cut outs.

i fitted a votex rear so am I right in saying I just have to get a 1.8t middle section back exhaust and a O/S hanger and it will bolt straight on?

sorry to hijack but on the same boat

I have 1.9tdi FWD Se sport.
has no cut outs.

i fitted a votex rear so am I right in saying I just have to get a 1.8t middle section back exhaust and a O/S hanger and it will bolt straight on?

sorry to hijack but on the same boat
yeah that will work , it's all the same set up underneath , as long as its the same wheel drive ,as in front wheel drive or four