air con

vr6gordy

Reaction score
had aircon regassed in jan and today i noticed its blowning warm air at me on the lo setting anyone got an idea ?

Impossible to know where to start with that information. You'll need to let us have some more...

If it was OK after the regas it may be a leak or if the pipes into the bulkhead are cold then a flap maybe stuck.

Does the econ switch turn on and off?
if it does I'd be looking under the bonnet seeing if the compressor coming on,fans working and check ac pipes see if one side gets cold Etc!

Check the filler valves are not leaking, had mine regassed recently and the machine could find no leaks in the system, so after it was refilled we dropped some water onto the valves with the caps off and sure enough they were slowly leaking.

i can turn the switch on and off ok when pressing the the button you can here the air slow down and press again to turn the light off and the air speeds up

sounds like i'm having the same issue did you find the problem?

all fixed now turned out when i had it regassed in jan it had a leaking presure switch so time i put new presure switch in all the gas had leaked out had it regassed the other week and its blowning lovely cold air at me now