Black Roof Lining....

chrisash32

Reaction score
Morning All,
Just a quick one - just about to PX my A4 and thought about the roof lining. About 18 months ago I had mine done in black flock. Just wondered if before I traded the car if anyone wanted to do a PX on it with a standard one??

Car is located in Manchester, could look to do a swap one afternoon.

Cheers
Chris

Forgot to add - Avants only.

I can vouch, his black roof lining looks goooood!

What you px'ing it with mate? It's finally going then? Ha! Hasn't it been a year in the making selling the a4? :moa:

what deal you thinking pal, i got a a4 b6 avant and am in stockport.
is it the roof lining and a pillars too?

lol, its being PX'd with a Skoda Fabia of all things. I got a new car back in April so it is going against a new car for the Mrs. But you are right. At least a year in the making if not more!!

what deal you thinking pal, i got a a4 b6 avant and am in stockport.
is it the roof lining and a pillars too?

Literally everything from the top of the door cards upwards. So A/B/C/D pillars, light units, sun visors, handles etc etc.

I am after one that hadn't been smoked in and in fairly good nick (without sunroof).
The black roof lining is in good condition, a few little bits could do with a touch up but nothing major.

Happy for you to have a look at it first. I was looking for £100 and the standard roof lining parts if anyone is interested.

That's a bargain! I was quoted £600 for mine to be done in black Alcantara, and I've still had to buy all the black plastic parts like the grab handles and sun visors. Bet flocked looks just a good, I'd have had your arm off if you'd offered this a few weeks back, lol.

edit: except I don't have an avant, which makes me feel a little less upset about this, haha.

Here are some photos.

Just to add. The sun visors and handles were sprayed with some special paint. Not had any problems with them though and they still look good. Only bit that does look a bit tatty is where the front seat belts exit from as that bad worn a bit.

93701D23-338B-4AB3-B70E-59D193DDD9F8-2732-00000115A148CA32_zps501251fc.jpg

1B50EBEA-D733-4444-B1AA-AFA916699511-2732-00000115A772DB20_zps7c8bd49d.jpg

Hi mate that looks pretty cool, mine is just a standard grey roof lining without sunroof but has a mark or two on it.
I'd definitely do a swap and £100, where abouts in mcr are u pal?

Hi mate that looks pretty cool, mine is just a standard grey roof lining without sunroof but has a mark or two on it.
I'd definitely do a swap and £100, where abouts in mcr are u pal?

Hi,

Thats sounds fine, I am based next to Manchester Airport so not far from you at all.
What are the marks like on your current roof lining?

Drop me a PM and we will sort something out.

Also, spotted you were talking about tinting headlights. Mine are already tinted using lamin-x if you want to have a look at them.

Cheers
Chris