Pics needed off a4's on spring on shocks how low can u go.

Stusa4

Reaction score
Post pics people how low can I go with spring an shocks

How low do you want to go? You wanting tuck? If so, i'd suggest coilovers. If you want pretty much flush (top of wheel and arch) you'll need about a 40mm drop, and possibly b5 perches up front (have a search for what the b5 perch is)

Here's mine with the above suspension. (standard SE shocks, which are now being killed at an alarming rate) :moa:

New_Wheels_zps6e7cd403.jpg

Sorry to hijack

I have a 1.9 tdi sport... So I'm guessing suspension is slightly lower than SE models?

I'm planning on putting 19s on... What would be the best option... Coilovers or springs with the b5 perches (don't know what they are yet...first iv heard off these- but will do my research)

I'm after tuck... Just want a nice flush or almost flush sit with minimal gap

19s with low profile tyres size 255/35/19

Cheers

Sorry.. Error above

I'm NOT after tuck... Just nice flush sit

Yes the sport suspension is lower as standard by 20mm (from factory). Most lowering springs lowering amount is quoted from se ride height though. So if you run sport suspension and get 40mm lowering springs you'll only drop an extra 20mm. 40mm is a pretty good drop, I am pretty much flush, but it has scraped a few times on nasty speed bumps, country roads etc. Just gotta take it very careful and it should be fine.

Ok so 40mm springs are what I'd need with the b5 perches

Just out of interest how would 19s with low profile tyres sit on my current standard suspension? Anyone have this on theirs?

Ok so 40mm springs are what I'd need with the b5 perches

Just out of interest how would 19s with low profile tyres sit on my current standard suspension? Anyone have this on theirs?

it wil just shout out "lower me"
And it doesnt matter if you have 15" alloys or 20"" alloys the outer circumfrance stays the same. Just the tyre profile changes.

Hi if you pm me ur num ill send you a pic of my sport on eibach springs and b5 perches its on 19" sits really nice imo I dont know how to upload pocs sorry.

Sorry to hijack

I have a 1.9 tdi sport... So I'm guessing suspension is slightly lower than SE models?

I'm planning on putting 19s on... What would be the best option... Coilovers or springs with the b5 perches (don't know what they are yet...first iv heard off these- but will do my research)

I'm after tuck... Just want a nice flush or almost flush sit with minimal gap

19s with low profile tyres size 255/35/19

Cheers
235 is stock Audi width, that size or slimmer will be best for looks. Low as possible will probably be best achieved with a decent set of coilovers, if not springs (Eibach!... But I'm obviously biast).

Also Dale looks like you've same setup as me :laugh: wish you could upload as only difference is the perches which I'm considering when funds are available.