AH FabricationsChris Nott
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Who's going to AITP 5?

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status

Who's going to AITP 5?

Just wanted to know who's going from our B6 forum?

I'm planning on going, although it is my birthday that day so I'm hoping the mrs hasn't got anything arranged otherwise..... (Even though I've told her I would like to go to this)

Hope the weather is like this then, this is perfect show weather right now!!
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I hope to be there mate.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Good stuff, I'll check out your headlights then mate!

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

5th Gear

Status
    Gutted i'm in Spain this year so can't make it, try not to loose the very few B6's that normally go in amongst the million and one A3's that will be there,James hope the headlights are still ok for you and be sure to take lots of pics for us to view whilst i'm sat by the pool.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA

Status

My Social Networking

Thats a shame (?) Matt, headlights are still good thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    Good stuff, I'll check out your headlights then mate!
    I bought them from Matt

different gear

Status
    Im there. Booked up about 4 months ago.
    :-)
    1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo. Swifttuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

God Mode

Status
    Will be down provided my car's sorted, nicking Az's interior, Deano's rear and James's headlights (I'm kidding guys, would be nice though haha).
    Az likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Wouldn't mind going to this just don't know anyone else with an audi to go with and mrs is not convinced its a day out with the kids hmmmm il think of something

different gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinepete View Post
    Wouldn't mind going to this just don't know anyone else with an audi to go with and mrs is not convinced its a day out with the kids hmmmm il think of something
    You dont need to know anybody,we all audi related.xxx
    1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo. Swifttuning custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Slinepete View Post
    Just turn up, find a car you recognise and say hello.......to the owner, not the car.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

God Mode

Status
    Pahaha won't make friends talking to car's.

I want your faulty electronics

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselJake View Post
    Pahaha won't make friends talking to car's.
    My best friend is a car...................I'm not sure what that says about me or the car.
    A4 B5 Double Din, RNS-d, TMC, Full Sports Leather Heated with Leather Door Cards and Lower Door trims all for sale.

Audrey's Build Thread
    RIP Audrey. She's being broken down.
    New Car, New Thread.
    Scott's Akoya Silver A8

3rd Gear

Status
    I'm there just bought my ticket. 4 weeks to finish everything off hope that's enough time
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabs View Post
    I'm there just bought my ticket. 4 weeks to finish everything off hope that's enough time
    You can pay at the gate as well can't you?

Status

My Social Networking

Yes you can, but the funds go to the venue rather than back into the AITP fund. I think it's a couple of quid more too.

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Yes you can, but the funds go to the venue rather than back into the AITP fund. I think it's a couple of quid more too.
    Oh yeah, I remember that from when I went a couple of years ago now.

1st Gear

Status
    gonna be there and looking forward to hopefully seeing a few more b6's and getting to know a few more of you

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Think I might even drag the mrs and kids out to it this year, billing is a good venue if they have the amusements up.

czm
    1st Gear

Status
    Yep I am going to be there.

Fingers crossed the weatehr holds.
    From what I gather its a good venue for the little ones too so will make a family day of it
    2004 BEX 1.8T Silver Avant - RTECH Stage 1 Remap - 211Bhp/236ft Torque
    TEIN Super Street Coilovers - BlueFlame Catback with 4'' Slashed/Rolled Tips
    Pipercross AirFilter- RS6 18'' OEM's - 225.35.15 Falken 452

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by czm View Post
    Yep I am going to be there.

Fingers crossed the weatehr holds.
    From what I gather its a good venue for the little ones too so will make a family day of it
    Thats why I said if all the amusements are up it makes for a good family day out. Years ago I used to go to JAE (Japanese Auto Extravaganza) which was held at billing when I was in my hardcore Honda days (and no wife and kids days) and that was always a great day out for families, dads check out all the motors and wives and kids go off to play! (doubt I'd get away with that!)

Status

My Social Networking

Don't forget to add your name on the attendance thread guys:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-p...ml#post1927152

So far, it's:

1. quattrojames (Dolphin Grey Avant)
    2. Az (Dolphin Grey Saloon)
    3. Deano1978 (Silver Avant)
    4. DieselJake
    5. S-LinePete (?)
    6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
    7. Jutlis (S4)
    8. czm

How about people copy and paste and add (or amend) their vehicle, so we have a fighting chance of telling who is who! I'll speak nicely to Admin and see if we can all park together for the full effect!
    Last edited by quattrojames; 23rd July 2013 at 20:38.

different gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Don't forget to add your name on the attendance thread guys:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-p...ml#post1927152

So far, it's:

3. Dino1978 (Silver Avant)
    4. DieselJake
    5. S-LinePete (?)
    6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
    7. Jutlis (S4?)
    8. czm

How about people copy and paste and add (or amend) their vehicle, so we have a fighting chance of telling who is who! I'll speak nicely to Admin and see if we can all park together for the full effect!

jams,could you please change me to deano ;-)

Status

My Social Networking

Lol, sorry my memory clearly isn't what it was!

1st Gear

Status
    hi james you are right mine is an s4 but can't seem to copy/paste/ammend the list would be really good to get the b6's all together as there aren't so many of us

Status

My Social Networking

I've done it, but anyone else can just quote it and add/amend their details.

Status

My Social Networking

Anyone else, or just the eight of us?

different gear

Status
    Whats the plan when we get there? Dont think i'll find 7 b6's amoung thousands of audi's?

Status

My Social Networking

I'm working on Admin to try and get us some space together so we're not lost amongst all the A3's, watch this space...

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I'm hoping to get there. I might have to spend saturday refurbing my wheels though ready for it! The good lady wife will not like that one bit!!

Dirty Diesel ♥

Status

My Social Networking

Follow crazyjay91 On Twitter
    Will be there on Sunday

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Greeny233 On Twitter
    Add me to the list I'll be there.
    Chris "the machine" Green.
    2004 Audi A4 1.9tdi Sport Quattro Avant

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    I be passing by for my sins

Status

My Social Networking

I've updated the list, it would help me if you could list your cars when you say you're coming...

4. DieselJake
    5. S-LinePete (?)
    6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
    7. Jutlis (S4)
    8. czm
    9. crazyjay91 ??
    10. Greeny233 (Blue Avant)
    11. Turkster (Blue Saloon)
    12. Crazy88 (Dolphin grey Avant)

5th Gear

Status
    Looks like the only year I can't make it there is going to be more than two B6 Avants, enjoy the day and be sure to post lots of pics so I can view whilst sat round the pool with a nice cold one
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA

Status
    Add me Moro Blue Saloon

Loving the anonymity

Status
    When did you buy a b6? Thought you sold the s3 for a golf? Or is this a second car?

Any pics?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy88 View Post
    When did you buy a b6? Thought you sold the s3 for a golf? Or is this a second car?

Any pics?
    Its a friends,no pics sorry.
    I did try to keep the Audi as a second car but the mrs told me off.

Status

My Social Networking

4. DieselJake
    5. S-LinePete (?)
    6. Pabs (Black Saloon)
    7. Jutlis (S4)
    8. czm
    9. crazyjay91 ??
    10. Greeny233 (Blue Avant)
    11. Turkster (Blue Saloon)
    12. Crazy88 (Dolphin grey Avant)
    13. Voorhees (Blue Saloon).
    Last edited by quattrojames; 3rd August 2013 at 20:07.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Greeny233 On Twitter
    What time do we need to be there before to get on the stand?
    Chris "the machine" Green.
    2004 Audi A4 1.9tdi Sport Quattro Avant

Status

My Social Networking

I'll do some research mate and let you know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast