Could do with some advice

tom2

Reaction score
Its the first time i have ever sold a car privately so im a bit worried that i have missed anything or should/shouldnt say something. to be brutally honest im not really sure that Its priced right, is it too expensive?

Could someone who has done it before give some pointers?

Im a bit worried about test pilots turning up just to play in it too.

This is the advert,

2004 AUDI A4 1.8T(190) SPORT QUATTRO | eBay
Any tips gratefully recieved, thanks guys!

looks fine to me and its only worth what you think or what people will pay if your happy with the price leave it and see where it goes!

as for test pilots put something like 4.5k cash in my hand if you want a test drive no money = no drive

To be honest the money isn't important to me, just don't wanna put anyone off by having it too high. If someone offered something in the top half of 3k and they did the service and brake pads I'd probably say yes.

Did have a text asking if I could get it taken to Spain and they would transfer the asking price! Don't think so!

if it's not important I'll have some please haha, all looks in order to me mate can't fault the ad, only other thing I would of added was s-line to the title as the sport has the s-line package and people with no clue about Audi's may be searching for an s-line.

Good luck to you .Theres a lot to find out in selling privately.Dont let anyone drive it unless they can show comp insurance and stay in the car.Its a lot of money so take it seriously and think how long you have to work to earn that.If I was buying I would ask for more details of servicing eg longlife or not and list the dates and mileages and whether the cambelt has been changed or the pickup pipe done.Are the wheels original? if not what size?

dont be offering to knock glovebox price off when they buy they cost loads new
just be honest as you have the car will sell
i doubt you will be geting many test pilots its not a RS4