has my apron/votex/kit been fitted right?

bradh

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
hi all since iv had my car iv doubted weather or not its been fitted correctly to the front and rear bumper as i think i sits proud of the bumper on both front and back so iv been doing some looking today on the net at pictures and cant make my mind up

hear are some pics :

if any body has the same kit could they take some pictures so i can compare??

also can any body tell me how the apron kit is fitted or how it should be fitted as i might just rip it off and get it re done or made to sit flush

Just googled some images of Vortex kitted A4's and all the images I saw, the kit does seem to fit proud of the original panels. If I had the vortex kit I'd want it to fit flush with the original panels.

are gutted, i think it would look so much better if it fitted flush to the bumper not protruding o well ill have to live with it or remove it lol

Ok cool thanks chaps :)
Don't suppose any one knows ware I can get jacking point covers from lol

Yeah as mentioned it does sit proud I dont mind it personally but their was someone on here I think who posted a pic before of the front apron blended in and it looked sweet.

Stuck on so sit proud as mentioned unlike the GMBH/s-line kit which are complete replacement parts and sit flush...........who painted the kit as it has some serious clouding in the paint finish.

Was fitted some time ago by last owner not worried about the clouding more concerned with the lumps that have appeared