Best coilover for a4 b6 salon

Stusa4

Reaction score
Are pro sport coilovers any good no knocking or anything ???????????

how much are you wanting to spend ?

iv used FK quite a few times and never had noises
i think there quite good for a budget coil

Thay look mint but a bit to much money mate have u any experience with pro sports an do thay come with helper springs ??? V

Thay look mint but a bit to much money mate have u any experience with pro sports an do thay come with helper springs ??? V

this is still a raw point (knocking noise) as some budget coilovers dont make the knocking noise. Ive the mid priced fk silverlines... Installed without helper springs....still makes a knocking noise.

So put them back on...STILL a knocking noise!!

Knocking usually comes from the front driveshaft hitting the chassis leg due to being that little too low.

Some combat it with notching the chassis leg but this has become an MOT failure recently due to messing with the cars structural integrity.

Knocking usually comes from the front driveshaft hitting the chassis leg due to being that little too low.

Some combat it with notching the chassis leg but this has become an MOT failure recently due to messing with the cars structural integrity.

Tell me more about this fix?
As this is what i think is causing the knocking noise,.

If you look up "chassis notching" it should explain everything.

Basically taking a notch out the chassis leg to allow the drive shaft to move higher up for better lows.