Avant rear bumper valance search ? do others fit?

Deeming77

Reaction score
Hi, just posted about doing a dual exhaust on my tdi avant.

Im having problems finding bumper solutions.

Im after,obviously, the two exhaust cut outs. i do like the s4 style, but anything like that or the s line are nice.

ive found a lot of saloon and cab bumpers, but unsure if they will fit, or maybe the valance of them would fit on my tdi sline avant bumper?? clearly i have no clue and could do with some info lol .

Also if anyone has one for sale??

cheers . ben

Saloon won't fit
i found that out, bought a bumper that I was told was a avant one.
Had it painted went to fit it and its too long on the ends and too narrow in the middle
so if anyone wants a s line rear in silver to fit a saloon let me know

maybe check part numbers for bumber trim to see if there the same or find the trim you like and messure it to see ifs the same size

Must be Avant (as already said).
Dealer price = £150+
Best way is find your colour rear bumper or car that's breaking with it to avoid spraying costs.
Mine was brand new unpainted from eBay "chubnut999" £100.
Part number for Avant rear s-line is 8E9807521GGRU.

EDIT: Don't create two topics for the same subject :no: search function answers this, plus James has a sticky with part numbers.

Last edited:
ive found a lot of saloon and cab bumpers, but unsure if they will fit, or maybe the valance of them would fit on my tdi sline avant bumper?? clearly i have no clue and could do with some info lol .

Your TDi is a Sport :thumbsup:

ive been looking but they seem simillar to rocking horse stuff !

has anyone ever cut the holes and just sprayed the colour coded section on the bottom black? wondering if that would look ok for now?

sorry about the duplicate post, didnt wanna mix up the exhaust advice with the bumper :)