Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    2nd Gear

Status

Pic and info request?!?!

Hi all as some of you will know ive been trying to do rear electric window retrofit, today I messed about a little with the coding side seen as ive installed wiring/motors/switches etc, and it seems audi weren't even nice enough to put one standard internal electric wiring loom in and the wiring for the back doors doesn't exist, so some modding in the wiring harnesses is going to be required,

I checked my fuseboard and there is a fuse (24) labelled as rear doors driver and passenger now on my fuseboard there isn't a fuse there and no wiring to it from behind, sooooo I am now assuming there is a piece of wiring required at least between the block which the drivers door loom plugs into and the fuseboard and obviously a fuse fitting,

now im basically after any general wiring advice from ppl experienced with doing this sort of thing and possibly a picture of fuseboard from a early b6 a4 with standard rear electrics so I can confirm my suspicion,

I am also tempted to change the loom in the drivers door as I never done this when changing the switch as the plug was identical,

thanks in advance and sorry if I don't make sense
    Mods done: interior: Light to dark conversion, To Do: Carbon trim, carpet to be replaced, rear window retrofit. Exterior: Resprayed in Skoda's Rallye Green, 18" RS4 reps fitted, xenons, LED sidelights/NumberPlate lights, B Pillars wrapped in carbon. To Do: Lowering 35mm all round, tints, Tuning: Yet to do exhaust/remap/ egr delete etc..

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Dam - only just seen your post but yep i'll get some pics for you - might be the weekend though
    cheers And
    A4 2.5 tdi Q sport '02 AKE, "minor modder", 18x8's S4 Avus , Zender Monza's 18x8.5's, aero wipes, interior trim, dis and cruise, real s4 mirror caps, rns-e led, dble din, VCDS owner-learner - GMBH next

2nd Gear

Status
    No worries bud, in the meantime im gonna hunt for one local that I can maybe take fuseboard and wiring loom out of or sections at least I will finish this retrofit...
    Mods done: interior: Light to dark conversion, To Do: Carbon trim, carpet to be replaced, rear window retrofit. Exterior: Resprayed in Skoda's Rallye Green, 18" RS4 reps fitted, xenons, LED sidelights/NumberPlate lights, B Pillars wrapped in carbon. To Do: Lowering 35mm all round, tints, Tuning: Yet to do exhaust/remap/ egr delete etc..

Status
    I would have thought there would be additional wires needed in the driver's door for the switches to work, I did post up in the other thread Audi do not run any wires extra if there not needed so my instincts says you will need to run the whole rear door's and driver's door loom in to the car.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

2nd Gear

Status
    Ive changed the rear looms but the drivers side door loom had all the right plugs so assumed it was the same, will source a drivers door loom from car with 4 electric windows and see if I can see if anything is missing from b-pillars