Aftermarket adjustable front camber arms

Az

Hard slammed!
Reaction score
Anyone know a cheap place to buy them which are actually based in the UK and would potentially have them in stock??

I dont think there is any mate unless you want to pay through teeth

The only ones I'm finding are the SPC (Eibach) ones, but they are only available in the states and work out to £250 plus £117 postage!!!!! Lol.

Then there are some other real fancy looking ones (can't remember the make but there is no point in looking fancy if they're not even seen) and they work out about £100 more expensive than the SPC ones.

They only charge that amount for them cos they know they can as very few manufactures make them! :(

Get someone who is a metal worker to fabricate them our of an original set........basic theory is to cut one in half, add a threaded pole to join, similar design but beefed up to a tie rod to adjust the toe in.

I know a guy that is a master at this kind of thing on the south coast.....he is a good friend of mine

coltechclassics.com

Do you know what, I was thinking that its the same principle as the DIY rear adjustable oem arms that the 8L S3 boys do but on a slightly bigger scale. I think I'll have to be on contact with you mate about this, thanks a lot for the heads up! :)

But you've got twin upper arms so you'd have to have both arms adjustable else you'd throw the toe out.

Best solution surely would be an off set top mounting of some description or offset poly bushes in the the control arms

Yes you would have to have four made up.

Last edited:
Which explains why the aftermarket ones are so expensive then. Mind you, I guess they work out to about £80 an arm.