Blacksmoke map ?

dale86

Reaction score
Hi people Ive just purchased a Blacksmoke map and just waiting to apply the map to my car on doing so Andy at black smoke has found out why its so poor on fuel. It has previously been mapped but very poorly and hes spent all day creation me a new map so he said I would of been gettin rubbish mpg result what a legeng he is. I will be uploading the file tomorrow so I was just wondering if aomeone could let me know which fuse I need to pull as my fans came on when getting a copy of my file to send thanks in advance.

Hi i did mine at the weekend on my a3 tdi 130 quattro sport and i was asked to remove fuse 11,but this was mine yours might be different.

Great stuff thanks for the info I cant wait to see the results especially in fuel consumption I always thought mine was thirsty just put it down to tge quattro though.

To a full tank from brimmed about £ 85 to empty about 15 mile left on the range I was getting about 440mile.

A blacksmoke remap made a world of difference to my car. I consistently get 650+ miles from a tank of fuel before the light comes on.. Hurry up and get it done, you won't regret it..

Uploaded the file today and im happy drives so much smother thru the revrange and im not getting a huge surge more spread out through out the gears. I wasnt exspecting any huge power hikes as it was already cowboy mapped but so poorly I was told od still get maybe another 15 bhp and 10 nm of torque.just need to see what mpg I get now.