Passenger engine mount question

glenandem

Reaction score
Hi guys I need to replace my passenger engine mount which has the sensor in and was wondering had anyone replaced it with the none sensor type and does it make any difference?

I haven't tried a non sensor one but if you do buy like for like, youll save around £40 on a genuine part buying from german ebay :)

Cool cheers dude, I've actually tried looking on German eBay as I've heard it's cheaper but can't seem to find any!
you don't have any links do u?

280861241755 this is the item number, but its ended and they haven't relisted, I am going to message them and ask if they are still stocking it as I need one in the near future

Hi guys after reading up on web, it seems you can put b5 mounts on the b6 with no probs and do away with the sensor mount, I've since seen some mounts on euro car parts site for £30 each by q drive?
at that price I'm asking questions!!, they seem to be best sellers so just wondered if anyone on here used them atall as I'm thinking if Thryre cheap how long will they last?

It's not actually a sensor. It's an electro-hydraulic mount which adjusts it's stiffness dependent on engine speed ie different speeds equal different vibrations. The electrical element controls a valve within the mount increasing/decreasing the amount of active fluid in it.

Something like that, anyway.

Reactions: Andy27168