my s4

stuart1234

Reaction score
Photo 6Photo 7Photo 8Photo 4 sorry thats the best i can do with my ****** phone and god knows how the sette got on there pmsl

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 128
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 133
​Nice pics. You may want to take out pic no 6 of your sofa, lol. :) x

Dammit all these S4s! It's getting out of hand. I can't resist much longer, I worked out today the mileage I do I could pay for an LPG conversion on one in almost exactly 2 years so now I'm looking for a reasonable mileage'd S4 Avant to convert... Bah!

Reactions: crazy88
I know! I've been tempted with an S4 for as long as I can remember, but I think I've done too much to my car to justify selling it for one now. If I got an S4 then I'd want it to have all the goodies that my car has currently got, but funds won't allow for me to buy an S4 and transfer the goodies onto it to then sell my current car pretty much standard (well, it would still have all the S4 bumpers etc and effectively still be an S4 rep, but without the rest of the mods)

My car would be absolutely perfect if it just had that v8 under the bonnet with that soundtrack...

There's a silver S4 avant on eBay just now already converted to gas. I filled mine up today , 56 litres for £36.70 I think it was, 64.9p a litre.

Does any one know ho you get the tv to work ?? The kits in my boot but i aint got a clue wat to do with it lol