A4 B6 - Bluetooth module location!

lincoln_dj

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
hi guys, I've checked under the passenger seat and all that was there was the comfort module in a black box, and nothing behind the glovebox. not sure if the BT is factory fit or not - just wondering what the chances of it being under the drivers seat it? not many other places it could be! lol

cheers.

cheers jason. I'll have a look after work tomorrow. Lots of conflicting info around, think the seat it lives under is down to the mood of whoever was putting them in at the time! lol

Mine is under the drivers seat. Pretty sure thats the case with all B6 saloons & Avant's.

cheers paul.

any tips on taking off the bit of plastic between the two doors where the front seat belt comes out from (the lower half) - i broke a clip on mine last night, managed to glue back on though!! (i HATE interior trim - never know how much pressure you can pull things off with!!)

was under drivers seat. managed to get to it without taking off any trim! just took seat out, then sill trim lifted up, carpet up, sill trim back down. open up black box, easy peasy :)