rear bumber zorst trim

vr6gordy

Reaction score
i wanna take off the trim on my a4cab 2004 back bumper so i can wrap it how easy do they come off ?????

If you mean the top chrome bit just get a flat head screwdriver under it and prise it from one side to the other, should feel all the clips pop, then goes back on by pushing it down.

If you mean the s-line (gmbh) lower exhaust part within the valance it's all one piece so no chance.

If you mean the entire lower valance then think it's just clips too, may need to drop the bumper aswel.

Yeah gmbh rear is all one piece, so as you say may as well do it whilst it's on. Trying to sort op out no idea what he has or wants haha.

Last edited:
if its all one piece why can i see clips behind the trim also there diffent part numbers for diffent trim

I have a saloon rear gmbh valance sitting infront of me and it's all one piece, can't picture the avant or cab being different but maybe you're right.

deffo comes off ive found a few on ebay but i wanna no how it comes off ????????????? anyone ?

lower trim removed but no wrap here ... thought it might come today ..never mind have to run without it on for a few days