For sale (not)

VACINC

Reaction score
had the house broken into (TWICE) they were trying to get the keys of the car. ( could"nt find them) but they took my wife"s clio ? as a get away car ( they must"nt be planing to get a chase). I then decided to sell the audi, as it was"nt worth the hassle, of getting my house broken into, well, test drove vw touran sport 20 TDI DSG, total junk, cheap and nasty inside, seats ( must have been made for the people with very small bottoms ) not that mine is large at all. so i think i"ll stick to the audi, you don"t know when you"ve got a good thing ps. test drove merc C220 sport,(anought said ) we audi drivers are very lucky was offered £18 k 15,000 miles 2004 trade in ( wich was a good price)

I took the Touran out for a day in the summer, what a pile of /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!!
I actually had it for 3 days on a long trial, picked it up at 11am saturday and it was back with them by 3pm.
The switchgear, and general feel of the car was just so flimsy it was laughable, and they wanted over £22k for it!
I bought a Jan 04 A6 sport avant with leather, auto, loads of toys including Nav+ instead, and it was cheaper.

i think your right, ill keep it, or would someone out there lend me 32 grand, ? to change to a rs4