Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    5th Gear

Status

2.5TDi Injector Grommet / Seal

Does anyone know where to source new grommet's / seals for the fuel injectors on the 2.5TDi?

The seals are the ones on the rocker cover where the injector passes through.

Many thanks!
    Alex.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    as far as i know they are part of the rocker cover itself, not sure if they are available seperately
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

3rd Gear

Status
    I wasn't able to find them either- I had to buy the whole rocker cover
    1999 A4 B5 1.9 TDi FWD Saloon, Green
    2000 A4 B5 2.5 TDi Quattro Avant, Maroon, 'Panzer' Plated (currently sporting wrecked engine)
    2000 A4 B5 2.5 TDi Quattro Saloon, Blue, 'Panzer' Plated, Cruise Control retrofitted, OEM 6 Disc Changer retrofitted

5th Gear

Status
    Great - out of interest, how much was it?

2nd Gear

Status
    speak to this guy Mr Injector uk

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I need to replace the left bank cam cover gasket on my car due to a slight oil leak, and whilst I'm at it I'll replace the injector seals as well, Audi quoted me for the cam cover gasket on its own and for 6 injector seals (2 per injector) so they must be available separately. I'm away this week so can't help you with the part numbers or price of them as I've left the part/price enquiry from them at home.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    I need to replace the left bank cam cover gasket on my car due to a slight oil leak, and whilst I'm at it I'll replace the injector seals as well, Audi quoted me for the cam cover gasket on its own and for 6 injector seals (2 per injector) so they must be available separately. I'm away this week so can't help you with the part numbers or price of them as I've left the part/price enquiry from them at home.
    The injector's copper seals are different of the cam rocker seals for the injectors and only available as part of the rocker cover...
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by adamss24 View Post
    The injector's copper seals are different of the cam rocker seals for the injectors and only available as part of the rocker cover...
    Right ok, so if I'm having to replace the cam cover gasket due to an oil leak am I going to need (or is it advised) to replace these copper seals for the injectors at the same time? Does the cam cover gasket kit come with other injector seals then? And would it of been the copper seals that Audi quoted me for?
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control