2.5TDi Injector Grommet / Seal

AlexGSi2000

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to source new grommet's / seals for the fuel injectors on the 2.5TDi?

The seals are the ones on the rocker cover where the injector passes through.

Many thanks!
Alex.

I need to replace the left bank cam cover gasket on my car due to a slight oil leak, and whilst I'm at it I'll replace the injector seals as well, Audi quoted me for the cam cover gasket on its own and for 6 injector seals (2 per injector) so they must be available separately. I'm away this week so can't help you with the part numbers or price of them as I've left the part/price enquiry from them at home.

I need to replace the left bank cam cover gasket on my car due to a slight oil leak, and whilst I'm at it I'll replace the injector seals as well, Audi quoted me for the cam cover gasket on its own and for 6 injector seals (2 per injector) so they must be available separately. I'm away this week so can't help you with the part numbers or price of them as I've left the part/price enquiry from them at home.
The injector's copper seals are different of the cam rocker seals for the injectors and only available as part of the rocker cover...

The injector's copper seals are different of the cam rocker seals for the injectors and only available as part of the rocker cover...

Right ok, so if I'm having to replace the cam cover gasket due to an oil leak am I going to need (or is it advised) to replace these copper seals for the injectors at the same time? Does the cam cover gasket kit come with other injector seals then? And would it of been the copper seals that Audi quoted me for?