New member after some advice

jacko_162

Reaction score
I just bought myself my first audi, as i have to be sensible family man now.

I picked up a 2.0l A4 Avant pretty standard stuff and was a bargain, was wondering if anyone is local to me who can retrofit the RNSe sat nav units to my single DIN or let me know what parts i need to do it.

i seen the units on ebay for £600 and im sure i read somewhere of people doing it for around £200 all in.

gonna speak to the BVR boys as they already look after my fleet VW's and get her remapped.

also is the petrol 2.0 a decent lump? im still un-certain how long i will keep this avant as i was after an S-line and something a little newer than a 02 plate but we will see. Also looking at replacing some of the interior as its not the greatest colour (kinda like a dirty beige colour!)

look forward to speaking and perhaps meeting some fellow avant owners.

Steve

My dad used to have a 2.0 B6. Never had any issues with the engine. I don't think you'll get a big enough power gain to justify remapping it though

Cheers for the heads up, i have got a heavy modded 330 coupe aswell so im mainly looking at making this a comfortable cruiser, might change bumbers and skirts to s-line and get some rs4 avant wheels on it, the remap would be focused on better mpg to be honest. Still worth it tho?

I picked up a 2.0l A4 Avant pretty standard stuff and was a bargain, was wondering if anyone is local to me who can retrofit the RNSe sat nav units to my single DIN or let me know what parts i need to do it.

i seen the units on ebay for £600 and im sure i read somewhere of people doing it for around £200 all in.

Welcome to the site Steve.

I do allot of these installs supply/fit if interested, ping me a PM with your requirements & I will give you a price :)