Fuel Trim; Bank 1 (Mult), P1127 - 002 - System too Rich.

seany26

Reaction score
hello all, been getting this code up regulary for a while now and its doing my nuts. car has upgraded turbo, fmic, s3/tt 380cc injectors. maf has been changed, so its not that. anyone else any ideas? cheers. oh yea 02 audi a4 1.8t

UPDATE, OK HAD ORDERED A NEW DIPSTICK BECAUSE THE OLD ONE HAD BITS BROKEN OFF IT AND IT ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON, NOTICING WHEN FITTING THAT THE NEW ONE WAS LONGER I CHECKED OUT THE PART NUMBERS. TURNS OUT THE ONE ON THE CAR WHEN I GOT IT IS OFF A F*****G TT, MEANS IVE BEEN DRIVING ROUND WITH AN OVER FILLED CRANK CASE FOR 2 MONTHS, CRINGE!! NOW THE CAT IS MOST LIKELY KNACKERED, WAS WONDERING WHY I WAS GETTING SO MUCH OIL IN THE BREATHER PIPES!

Ok since my last post it didn't get rid of the rich fault. The car is currently in with my mapping guy and he said he can see it pulling my fuel trims back straight away. Really he is baffled and so are my! He knows now what he has to do to sort it but really he said that he shouldnt have to do this, he has done this mod many times before ( 3" maf, 225 injectors, k03 hybrid with 225 internals).
Can any one think of any reason also why it would be doing this, open to all suggestions.
Also has anyone ever came across fake injectors for these cars, I.e China import copys, I bought mine off a scrappy on the rail so I find it highly unlikely!
Thanks