Fake bbs LMs

mattyb6

Reaction score
Who has fake bbs lms?

i want a smaller wheel as I'm running BMW tigerclaws 9x19 10x19

although they look awesome, I want a narrower wheel as I do loads of motorway miles. So would benifit from more mpg and tyre costs.

so are fake LMs worth it?
coz that's all I could afford

I've done over 10k in 4 weeks on my reps and never had an issue.
Granted they are not BBS LM reps but not had any issues.

My current set of RS4 reps have done loads of miles and track time before I got them, no issues.

Don't base welly's one incident on the whole range of BBS LM reps.
Their thin and many spokes might not have helped, him hitting a pothole at speed, a curb and many other items might possibly make it look.

yeah, plenty of people run with reps with no issues, its a bit of a one off with many contributing factors

Reactions: ScottD3
I've had my LM reps for over 2 years now, still absolutely spot on. Mine are made by Dare though so aren't some unbranded Taiwan wheel that you see a lot of.

Heres a pic from the summer of my 19 staggered Lm Reps. Had them for 3 yearsnow but i only use mine during the summer months. The salt in winter can ruin the lacquer

cumvag11.jpg

Reactions: AlexGSi2000
they looks the dogs mate, I'm after some new summer rims, will then keep current ones for the winter, BBS LM's or CH's are top of my want list.

Cheers you cant go wrong with either of them choices. I like speedlines too but got enough sets at the moment