Pictures needed of B6 dealer bodykit - FAST

I

imported_G4JSG

I've just bought an 02 2.5TDi saloon and have asked the dealer for a price on their quattro bodykit. the dealer has said they only sell one bodykit and it's £1650 fully fitted, includes front lower spolier, rear lower spoiler and side skirts.

the problem is the dealer has no pictures to show me and I can't find them on the tinternet using the part numbers. Can anyone help?

Front spoiler part no.8E0071609K9AX
Rear spoiler part no. 8E0071619K9AX
Side skirts part no. 8E0071685K9AX

I have seen lots of body kits on the tinternet but need to know what the above kit looks like before I order.

Thanks
John

Hi John, Do a search on google for the part numbers (chop off the last three digits first). You will get for instance google link . This is the glue on GMBH kit. It looks really good but the only thing that put me off was the step in join. It glues over the top of the original bumpers bottom half. search gmbh and you'll find lots of pictures. It's different from the s-line kit.

Thanks Simon,

My google must be pants as it didn't find anything on those part number even when taking the last 3 digits off.

I would like to know if it's the same kit as one of our members, bosher, here is a link to his car pics. http://www.audi-sport.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5105

The dealer assures me it looks factory fit once finished, I guess I don't accept the car if it's not perfect when I collect & pay for it.

Thanks
John

yes g4jsg
those pictures are correct forthe bodykit your talking about. imo it makes the car look wee bit more aggressive .It would be hard to make a horlicks of fitting it, so it should look grand.
ivor

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Simon,

My google must be pants as it didn't find anything on those part number even when taking the last 3 digits off.

I would like to know if it's the same kit as one of our members, bosher, here is a link to his car pics. http://www.audi-sport.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5105

The dealer assures me it looks factory fit once finished, I guess I don't accept the car if it's not perfect when I collect & pay for it.

Thanks
John

[/ QUOTE ]

John,

This kit was never a factory option anyway, it was always a dealer fit kit as I had it on one of my old cars from new (by the dealer).
I had a slight problem when some of the laquer started coming off a little on the front valance and I couldn't take it to my local dealer because its not factory fitted and I didn't bother taking it back to the dealer I bought it from because it was quite a distance away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
A4-S4%20wheels2-800.jpg

Cool, that's what I wanted to know

Thanks everyone. Can't wait to get the car now. It's silver just like the picture above so I really can't wait now !!!!!!! It's like seeing my car but not being able to get it......but I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Thanks
John

have to agree with you ivor,
thats gotta be the best looking avant ive seen for a long time, i can only aspire to those heights one day,

He has had about 4 cars since that one! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

His current motor.
S4-amd3.JPG

I wouldn't mind either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I prefer the look of the Silver Avant, (so much so I have it as my screen saver at work) although would prefer the power of the S4 Avant. All I can say is 18ME has good taste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I have known of 18ME from his days of Porsche ownership when I had my Boxster ; from memory he went through several of those also!..

beautifull,
the black really works on the a4, but would prefer the silver car if i had the option.
where can i get prices for that front bumper spoiler, also any pics of the silver a4 from the back at all?

tis allright, found one!! DOH!!

if anyone at all can give me a website or no to call for a price of supply only, (including grills) please please let me know,
griff220@hotmail.com /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

You can order the bits from your dealer, around £800ish for the parts.

Have you looked at some of the aftermarket body kits? Caractere make a very attractive kit for the A4.

Like Audi's S-Line kit it is made from ABS and ABS/ABE rather than other's cheaper fiberglass which will crack.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry hit the button too early.
Web link to Caractere is:

http://www.caractere.com

Personnaly I think that this looks superb (with the possible exception of the boot spoiler on the salon) almost S4'ish

[/ QUOTE ]

fantastic, cheers for that link, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif have allready e-mailed them for a quote on the full kit!!
i searched for days trying to look for a kit for my A4 and nothing caught my eye apart from what ive seen on here, cant belive that this company just hasnt come up in any search engine ive tried, wierd.

I have the kit like 18ME's silver avant. It's for a saloon. The kit is: complete front bumper(including grills and spot-lights), complete rear bumper(including grills for the twin exhaust, and grills for the diesel or single exhaust), side skirts. It is currently silver, but needs to be reprayed to your colour. I can email you pics if you send me a pm, I can sell it for £600 but you'd have to collect it from me near Manchester. I've just sold the A4 I was planning to fit it to.

[ QUOTE ]
griffj

Did you contact their UK agent? RSD their website is:

www.rsdcars-uk.co.uk

Good luck - I'm getting the full avant kit fitted ASAP

[/ QUOTE ]

certainly did!!
cant wait to get a price now, just have to convince the boss; cough; wife that its what the car needs!! but i know she wants a holiday soon, so i guess i'll be working plenty of overtime for a while,
just out of interest have you had a price on the kit m8?

thanks for the offer LON, but mines an Avant, so im not sure if the rear bumper section would still fit, if the price of the RSD kit is just to expensive i'll pm you m8, i should know by tomorrow (monday) evening.

[ QUOTE ]
I have the kit like 18ME's silver avant. It's for a saloon. The kit is: complete front bumper(including grills and spot-lights), complete rear bumper(including grills for the twin exhaust, and grills for the diesel or single exhaust), side skirts. It is currently silver, but needs to be reprayed to your colour. I can email you pics if you send me a pm, I can sell it for £600 but you'd have to collect it from me near Manchester. I've just sold the A4 I was planning to fit it to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhh I wish I had some spare money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I even have a silver B6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

well gutted really!!
have just read the e-mail from RSD and the kit unfitted and unpainted is just a shade under £1300, so after painting and fitting its going to cost me at least £2k. just too much right now due me having two young daughters and the wife wanting a good hoilday, have to be fair its been a while since we went away,

ahhhh well, you cant have everthing.

can anyone else tell me if the avant rear bumper is the same sort of size as the saloon, due to the offer ive been made above? bacause if there the same then you never know!!

The S4 is Moro blue although it does like dark enough to be black in the pic gizze posted. Here is a better pic of the colour, and did I mention its for sale /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

S4-19b.jpg

S4-19d.jpg

Here is one of the rear of the silver A4 (notice no exhaust cut outs as it was a TDi) in case a pic was still required.

Here is one of the rear of the silver A4 (notice no exhaust cut outs as it was a TDi) in case a pic was still required.

i think you posted the wrong pic m8

[ QUOTE ]

i think you posted the wrong pic m8

[/ QUOTE ]

Whooops /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Here it is....

A4-S4%20wheels6-800.jpg

both are very smart, if the S4 is for sale what is the next 18 ME?
this may be a stupid question but how do you post pics on the site?