Headlight upgrade thoughts on these

gtvlew

Reaction score
Afternoon all, after fitting my Hella DRLs i think its time to renew the bulbs on the front, just about to order these

PHILIPS DIAMOND VISION H7 5000k Dipped beam
, nearest i can get to hid 4300k white, plus the blue lamp is hidden behind lenze so does not look silly H7 PHILIPS DIAMOND VISION H7 5000k CAR BULBS PHILIPS H7 | eBay

30WATT CREE LED H11
2x 30w CREE LED Xenon White Fog Light Driving Headlight Daytime Running DRL Bulb | eBay Ihave load resistors if they bring up error

PHILLIPS LED SIDELIGHTS
Philips 501 W5W LED 4000K VISION SIDELIGHT NEW IMPROVED VERSION T10 | eBay Again i have resistors from previous motors ive owned

OSRAM NIGHTBREAKER PLUS H7 mAIN BEAM
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS 90% BRIGHTER H7 UPGRADE | eBay

what you not do hid kit miles better the osram night breaks

I tried brighter bulbs, and found little difference. I'm running picc's, I think! The one's used for rallying.
The only thing I can say is they last for ages. 4yrs and they're still going strong.

I've got the diamond vision mate and think they're spot on, really white and match Crees well.

what you not do hid kit miles better the osram night breaks

Cant be ar5ed with the hassle of MOT to be honest washer jets etc, ive run aftermarket hids and factory standard hid on previous cars ive owned , nothing compares to factory xenons regarding their service life , just wanting a cleaner light than what ive got at the moment. the night breakers are for full beam, going for phillips side leds as i hope these will last , as most of 501 wedge led fail early , which can be a pain in the ar5e to keep changing. used to use PIAA 501s but their prices have gone through the roof over the years. bought a set of piaa wedge leds in 1999 and they lasted through til 2005 and 6 cars. Im looking long lasting kit, unsure of the H11 as ive never really bothered with fogs in the past as they are always off, only trying these as ive wired the dusk setting on DRLs to dipped beam , if i did put the fogs on with sidelights only ive got a situation where the drls are right next to yellowish halogen fogs