VOTEX bumper grille lugs/brackets

Black_B6

Reaction score
The little plastic lugs/brackets (think this is what they're called) which hold the bumper grille's in place... Can these be purchased from somewhere? Or is there anything else which will work to the same effect? I'm guessing Audi Stealers don't sell these separate or if they did they're probably priced silly...

Did abit of research, there's another thread on here containing various Audi part numbers and it was on there... Very gwlpfull thread may I mention!! I think quattro james's post contained these various Audi namely VOTEX part numbers...

So the part number for the grille bracket/holders which are basically little black pieces of plastic clips with a screw going through it is;

000 071 612V

I rung Audi dealers (my local one in Bolton) and the cost is £9.58 inc VAT... He couldn't tell me what/ how many clips/screws were in there...he said his system wouldn't tell him and that it was simply called a "grille fitting kit"... As it's under £10 I need to go pay for it and takes a day for it to be delivered in!

So happy days!