Hi new to this site

Bennyboy87

Reaction score
Hi all i just px my 325i a brought this dunno if the picture will upload,
i just want to know whats the best thing to get more power and tuners near basingstoke in hampshire!
The car only has 72000 on the clock with one owner so i prob paid over the odds a little bit but looks nice an drives well
look forward to talking to you all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 145
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will find lots of useful information in the faqs threads at the top of the page. The guys are all really nice and helpful in here. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi ben if you read my signiture that will be good for around 240bhp which is the most you can really squeeze from these engines unless you are ready to spend some big bucks and go ko4 turbo or bigger! Theres many good mappers for these engines and they include revo, apr, shark, r tech and obviously custom! I run a revo map as like to play with the settings through the sps software i have got! Exhaust is always a good one with a sports cat or decat if you have freindly mot man, miltek, blueflame are good but i got mine made custom as didnt like how expensive they were and runs real well! Panel filter in the original airbox is what most go for but i opted for the bsr optiflow kit with a heat shield and have had no problems! If your going to go this far then you could go for a stage 2 map which means it would be good to buy a turbo inlet pipe which ypu can get from forge motorsport but there are other makes out there that are also considered good quality! Also will need some injectors from a s3/tt225 which are plug a play, this will allow to get the fueling correct for your new map! You can also opt for a front mount intercooler for your car but i choose against it as most inexpensive kits require a cut out of the crash bar which i was not for! If i find a real decent kit which fits underneath it then i will be purchasing! Hope that helps a little with the start of your modifications! If youmdo choose however to go bigger turbo just do it staright away and dont go down this route i have described first as you will be buying same parts in different fitments and will not be cost effective!