B6 vs B7 poll - needs your support!

​To be honest i prefer the b6 chassis, i shall pop over and vote right away. :) x

James, you are a legend! This started as an argument between chez and I and he decided to do a poll haha. I hope the b6 smashes the b7. I used to prefer the b7 but the more I look at it the more I dislike it, and prefer the styling of the b6.

Reactions: quattrojames
Haha it looked like the B7 was going to win, which called for drastic action!

haha! If only you could just close the poll now and the result can be in our favour forever.

haha! If only you could just close the poll now and the result can be in our favour forever.

Well I could, but it's taken me months to get Chez to behave like a grown up as it is lol

Reactions: Sandra, crazy88 and CHEZ
isnt a b7 the same car as a b6 just with a few tweeks ...b6 do look better .. think b7 came about cos audi thought it needed to improve it plus its a cheaper why for them to have made a new model

Since I have an avant, vote for the b6 please. :D

I can't let CHEZ win this, I'll never live it down.

sorry, I am a B6 owner and I still think the B7, both saloon and avant looks better.

But I hate how this poll has hijacked every thread on this forum. A trivial, childish argument which has no meaning whats so ever stuffed right in the middle of people trying to get assistance for genuine problems on there vehicles..............not to mention info on cool mods lol.

Polls are valid, I think, if you start it in its own thread and leave it there, I am sure the administrators can make it sticky if need be, just stop flooding the other threads with them.

Sorry, rant over.

sorry, I am a B6 owner and I still think the B7, both saloon and avant looks better.

But I hate how this poll has hijacked every thread on this forum. A trivial, childish argument which has no meaning whats so ever stuffed right in the middle of people trying to get assistance for genuine problems on there vehicles..............not to mention info on cool mods lol.

Polls are valid, I think, if you start it in its own thread and leave it there, I am sure the administrators can make it sticky if need be, just stop flooding the other threads with them.

Sorry, rant over.

I don't see it that way. I've found the whole thing a light-hearted banter-fest between friends.

Reactions: CHEZ