quattro estate wheels

martyn s

Reaction score
hi , ive just purchased a quattro sports estate, v6 3.0 its a 2002 car, i want to change the wheels, but am unsure what et and pcd they are, i thought 112 x 45 but after hunting high and low for wheels im even more confused, i reallt fancy a set of rs4 rep wheels on it.. grahpite grey perhaps.. but dont want to make the mistake of buying the wrong ones ! which is more important the et or the pcd ?

thanks in advance

Im pretty sure the replica's would be mutli-fit and fit regardless of the cars offset, not sure what offset the car is however sorry, somebody will probably be along shortly to offer a hand.

I'd say the pcd was most important, and it needs to be 5x112 with a 57.1 centre bore as far as I remember. Spacers can be easily fitted if required. I seem to think most oem wheels are around 40-45 as a guide.

thanks, really fancy these on flea bay 18 INCH AUDI RS 4 ALLOY WHEELS | eBay

They'll fit perfectly. You want 5x112 (that's the PCD, you can get adapters, but why bother when 5x112 is such a common fitment). Standard ET is typically 43-45, but most people aim for ET30-35 depending on wheels width, desired look etc, and oem Audi 18's on our cars are 8J wide. Spot on.

They'll fit perfectly. You want 5x112 (that's the PCD, you can get adapters, but why bother when 5x112 is such a common fitment). Standard ET is typically 43-45, but most people aim for ET30-35 depending on wheels width, desired look etc, and oem Audi 18's on our cars are 8J wide. Spot on.

Thanks, I will be purchasing wheels tommorrow :)

what tyres can I fit ? i dont want to shake my teeth out, nothing too low profile...

You'll need to fit 225/40-18 tyres which will keep the rolling circumference correct. It shouldn't give a harsh ride, I run 235/35-19's and the ride is still ok.

235/40/18 are also good as you get a bit more rubber. Cost slightly more though

235/40/18's are the correct size to give you the right circumference. 225 will be slightly lower circumference, but as long as they're all the same it should be fine. And as said, 225's are slightly cheaper.

I run 235/40/18 on mine.

235/40/18's are the correct size to give you the right circumference. 225 will be slightly lower circumference, but as long as they're all the same it should be fine. And as said, 225's are slightly cheaper.

I run 235/40/18 on mine.

Yep my bad, 235/40-18's are closer to the rolling circumference of the original tyre size.