S-Line Bodykit?

Spacer

Reaction score
Hey all!

I am seriously thinking about putting a body kit on my untouched 130 TDI (02) and am leaning towards the S-Line kit. Few things I'd like to know though if anyone can help me;

1. Anyone know of a company that supplies the full kit? Whilst I live in N Ireland I would buy from mainland if delivery was an option.
2. Excluding fitting and painting, what sort of price would you pay for full kit incl spoiler (roughly)?
3. Is S-Line kit the best/nicest option?

Thanks in advance for any help at all!

1. I'm not aware of any replica kits.
2. Most people end up buying them from TPS I believe, not sure if you have them in NI? The valances are roughly £15o each, three front grilles probably £130 ish and I'm not sure on the spoiler, saloon or avant? Probably £120-150. (figures off the top of my head).
3. That's a decision only you can answer...

Think dpbayly on here bought full votex kit he should know prices for that don't think it was cheap mind I have an sline so already got the kit on but if I was upgrading a standard one I'd go votex I reckon

My sline front front

2013-04-01161926.jpg

Side view

2013-04-01160848.jpg

Rob

Last edited:
The S Line spoiler is near £200 last time I checked. I went for an ABT spoiler... I've not compared it to an S Line one, but it's very similar. I paid £130. Only thing I had to do was get a few parts of it filled (as there's a recess on the bottom & a tiny one on the top bearing the ABT logo & I wanted it smooth)

My full Votex kit comprised of front valance with grills, rear valance and grills, side skirts and a rear spoiler (in my case roof tip which is a more exaggerated version of the standard sport one around twice the size) and the lot came to £937 inc vat mine was a stock SE to start with and this kit is designed to fit straight over the stock lowers.

20130407_110532_zpse3d82a23.jpg

20130407_110633_zps9c7046c4.jpg

20130329_160548_zps48c7bece.jpg

Who knows but its almost certainly not a Genuine audi kit, all the genuine ones are in James' bumper thread,

Don't mind if it's not genuine as most body kits aren't. I like the look of that one I posted.

That looks like A4 B6 Votex side skirts with an A4 B7 rear S-line bumper valance. Can't see enough of the front though to say what is on there

I got my front valance used for £65, got the front centre grille used for £20 and bought the fog grilles from Audi new for ~£40. I got the door blades used for £50 and got a replica roof spoiler for £45 from ebay. I opted to just colour code normal side skirts and rear bumper. The s-line side skirts are just painted standard side skirts unless the wider versions were specified at purchase

That looks like A4 B6 Votex side skirts with an A4 B7 rear S-line bumper valance. Can't see enough of the front though to say what is on there

I don't think that's a B7 rear valence, they don't have such a pronounced vent behind the wheels, looks a bit like the S4 25quattro special edition they did in the US (but obviously isn't) - pic below, and also B7's have a one piece rear bumper. the fit and finish looks terrible on that, I can't see any of it being original.

5305_154122038082768_1188573959_n.jpg

Thanks again guys.

I'm a real tit when it comes to this because I have never had to do this before so please bear with me, if you will!

Break it down for me so I can get a clearer picture, what parts do I actually need?

Side skirts
Rear boot spoiler
Front bumper
Back bumper

Is that correct? Is that all or is there more?

Again thanks in advance for your patience.

Ive seen the kit in that pic before and im pretty sure they are autovouge kit id go votex as theyre oem and you knw itl fit and look good.

That kit in the link looks pants think you've gotta stick to audi oem for it to look good looks like a ram raid on halfords that one