Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dpbayly

Thread: Little photo shoot after a quick clean today

2nd Gear

Status

Little photo shoot after a quick clean today

This morning I got up and saw the glorious sunshine and thought I'd give my motor a quick clean wasn't that dirty as I only washed and waxed it yesterday (I've ran out of things to tinker with so all I can do is clean.....)

As it wasn't really dirty just light dust I gave this Meguiar's Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere a try and it work really well

here's the specs:

Buy Meguiar's Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere from Meguiar's UK

Now for the results:

salisbury1985 likes this.

8K xenon upgrade-LED side lights-LED number plate bulbs-Apex springs-B5 perches-Votex front & rear valance, side skirts, roof spoiler-LED Fog re-wired as DRL's-DRL's wired as see you home lights-Rear lights tinted-centre box removed-4" tail pipes-LCR front splitter-Spacers Front18mm Rear19mm-S4 door blades-RS4 style grill-B7 aero wipers-K sport 8 pot caliper 356mm 2 piece discs - 19x8.5 Cades Apollo wheels-De-chromed roof bars and window surrounds-Engine bay tart up-Window tints-RS4 rear ARB

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th set of a wheels in a year

Status

My Social Networking

Visit krisavant's Instagram Channel
    One of my favourite Avants this!!
    Nice job!

5th Gear

Status
    You need to stop posting pictures of this car - makes me jealous every time.

2002 A4 Avant Quattro Sport 2.5 V6 TDi - 219Bhp - Votex
    BCS Automotive Turbo-Back - Remap -
    19" RS6 Reps - B6 S4 Brakes - Symphony II+
    - Weitec GT
    - 2001 Honda CBR600-FS1 -

2nd Gear

Status
    Looks very nice mate. Good job.
    B6 S4 4.2L V8 Cabriolet Black Manual Quad Milltek Non Res

2nd Gear

Status
    Need some tyre dressing lovely car mind

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Love that car! Where is that front splitter from?
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Greeny233 On Twitter Add Greeny233 on Facebook Add Greeny233 on Google+ Visit Greeny233's Youtube Channel Visit Greeny233's Instagram Channel
    Very nice and I'm very jealous.
    Chris "the machine" Green.
    2004 Audi A4 1.9tdi Sport Quattro Avant

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie-B View Post
    Love that car! Where is that front splitter from?
    Thanks,

Its the Votex front with a LCR splitter mounted to the bottom

8K xenon upgrade-LED side lights-LED number plate bulbs-Apex springs-B5 perches-Votex front & rear valance, side skirts, roof spoiler-LED Fog re-wired as DRL's-DRL's wired as see you home lights-Rear lights tinted-centre box removed-4" tail pipes-LCR front splitter-Spacers Front18mm Rear19mm-S4 door blades-RS4 style grill-B7 aero wipers-K sport 8 pot caliper 356mm 2 piece discs - 19x8.5 Cades Apollo wheels-De-chromed roof bars and window surrounds-Engine bay tart up-Window tints-RS4 rear ARB

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Lcr, whats that? Ive got a votex kit to fit and that splitter sets it off nicely
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

4th set of a wheels in a year

Status

My Social Networking

Visit krisavant's Instagram Channel
    Leon cupra r. Splitter.

2nd Gear

Status
    ^^^^ what he said^^^^

You can pick them up from TPS for around £45 and it screws straight on to the bottom of the Votex valance, the only mod i made was to fill in 2 little gaps with black plastic pieces I cut to size:

I went a bit over kill with the screws....

different gear

Status
    Good looking avant :-)
    A4 avant b6.1.9 avf 6 speed. Bv43 turbo.uprated fmic. More bhp custom map. Powerflow straight through twin pipes. Allard delete kit. Boost,egt, + voltage gauges. Ball,spring boost controller. Fk silversport coilovers. 312mm brake upgrade. B7 multifunc steering wheel. Full dis. Cruise control. Auto locks. Rs4 rear bumper. Full rs4 grills. Drls + hids. 10inch custom sub + amp. Rear parking sensors. Leds everywhere. Parrotkit full speaker streaming. silver 4d carbon interior.never ending...

1st Gear

Status
    The dogs ******** mate! Enjoy.

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Awsome thanks

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    How did you find the wash and wax anywhere washed your car mate? It's hard for me to wash my car at my house due to lack of driveway at the minute, I've always been tempted to try these wash your car without water things but at the same time sceptical and would worry about it putting loads of swirl marks and scratches into the paintwork from the dust and dirt which was originally on the car.

I do love your car by the way though, by far my favourite avant!
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

2nd Gear

Status
    Wheels suit this car...
    2004 audi a4 s line 1.8t bex 242bhp dynoed
    Mods: bsr optiflow kit, forge diverter valve, custom turbo back exhaust, custom 200 cell cat, DGR coilovers, forge tip, s3/tt 386cc injectors, boost gauge, revo stage 2, 12mm rear spacers, rear window extension spoiler
    To come: big brake setup... Getting there!!
    boats and hoesss, boats and hoesss

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Andie0 View Post
    Wheels suit this car...
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    How did you find the wash and wax anywhere washed your car mate? It's hard for me to wash my car at my house due to lack of driveway at the minute, I've always been tempted to try these wash your car without water things but at the same time sceptical and would worry about it putting loads of swirl marks and scratches into the paintwork from the dust and dirt which was originally on the car.

I do love your car by the way though, by far my favourite avant!
    It's great stuff, I was really sceptical at first but my brother-in-law uses the stuff and has been for months with all the road salt and grime through the winter so i gave it a whirl I've only used it on light dust a grime but even on my dark colour car it comes out great and no swirl scratch marks, must be some sort of witch craft.

So it gets a thumbs up from me.

I am WOLF.......

Status
    I love everything about that,the colour,the wheels etc.
    Looks like one clean motor mate...nice!!

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dpbayly View Post
    Thanks.

It's great stuff, I was really sceptical at first but my brother-in-law uses the stuff and has been for months with all the road salt and grime through the winter so i gave it a whirl I've only used it on light dust a grime but even on my dark colour car it comes out great and no swirl scratch marks, must be some sort of witch craft.

So it gets a thumbs up from me.
    Cool, cheers for the reply, think I may have to pur-chase some and give it a whirl then!
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control