roof help please

cossiedave

Reaction score
i have just joined and in need off help with my roof, when i press the down button the windows drop half way and the front upper roof will open but thats its, i have the launch diagun and if i clear all codes and then try it again the codes that come back are 00532 supply voltage and 02023 terminal 87 , i do hope someone can help me with this problam as its doing my head in lol cheers in advance

been messing with my ****** roof again today and when i press the button the windows come down and the heater display lights up and then goes out again in i can hear a noise in the dash and behind my drivers seat, also the boot wont open on the remote but it works with my key, any ideas please

still no help... right i put a new battery on today and now i dont even have a roof light come up on my dash when i turn ignition on or press the roof button ...

Usually a helpful site,i can only think no one knows?
Somebody mgt help out some with some input.
I dont know if there popular (sunroofs) in this forum.

scan it with vcds not anything else. Have you checked the ecu for the roof for water ingress?

from roof closed
get the roof key and do a manual reset (explained in the owners book)
if you havent got the book.
then lower roof then put it back up by hand this will reset the sensors.
failing that as above VCDS time.

thanks for input, i have tried manaul re set sevarel times to no avail, what i find strange is that all lights were on and windows came down untill today when i put a new battery on and nothing now, my launch would connect and give me all reading but now it wont even connect to it, seems like its lost complete power to it

right i have got to the control module and checked live and earth and found both, looking at the auto data wiring diagram all the bits that arnt working i.e lights on dash,boot lid etc get there power sourse from the module so would i be right in thinking the module is dead, also does any body know where i could get my module repaired ta

I don't know if modules are repairable but they do pop up on ebay pretty often.

Nice one. Enjoy the sun ! Drove home from work with my roof down yesterday lovely :)

so did i mate, got a wind breaker the other day and its a joy to drive now with no wind at all