thank you big rock

vr6gordy

Reaction score
thanks to a great big rock that was run over be an oncoming car i now have a massive stone chip in the side of my car nice 100 quid to put right .. its to big for touch up its the size of my thumb nail.. oh well its only money

Try a smart repair bloke mate, I had all the parking dings taken out of my mrs car for £90 cash. He must have took out 10 dents, then just touch in the chip. He said they normally charge £25 per panel.

Try a smart repair bloke mate, I had all the parking dings taken out of my mrs car for £90 cash. He must have took out 10 dents, then just touch in the chip. He said they normally charge £25 per panel.

where abouts is this guy based? because that is cheap ive been quoted £55 per panel.

Oxford area, my mate works at a local ford dealer, it's the guy they use and that was "mates rates", did a top job though.

Oxford area, my mate works at a local ford dealer, it's the guy they use and that was "mates rates", did a top job though.
thanks , thought that was cheap. did he manage to take them out completly ?

most of them mate, one was too sharp a dent to be removed completely, it's not noticable now though, had a bad one on the bonnet that looked like a big stone had hit it, he got that completely out, it was £90 well spent.