Badger5Monster Motorsport
    1st Gear

Status

Fitting Porsche Wheels

Hi Guys, I know there are other threads about this but I just wanted to get confirmation for the specific wheels I have. Car is an A4 1.9 Sport. Presently on standard Sport suspension, will be moving to coilovers soon. The wheels are 18" Kahn RS-R's off a Porsche 911. Fronts are 8J ET49, rears are 9.5J ET52.

Obviously, I need adaptors to make them fit, the question is what thickness should they be to fill the arch and avoid scrubbage? The car wont be slammed on its rails and I'm not looking for huge camber or 'poke' (yeah, thats right, I'm down with the kids!). I just want it to sit nice.

Any help will be massively appreciated. As I right this I realise that I didn't note what size tyres are on them, though I can get that info later if needed.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Nice
    I think 10 mm on front
    and rears you will def need 20 mm spacers

i had AMGs on for winter and same size but ET are def so yours will need spacers
    hope that helps
    Quattro Jam B12 suspension kit ,Custom Droplinks F/B , HID 6000, 18" RS4 Alloys, summer AMG's .
    RS6 for Show's .Cat gone for walkees, sports six padded clutch DMF
    Remapped 173BHP///278lbft, RS4 F/R ARB's , happy with that ........

3rd Gear

Status
    Aim for an offset of 35 that will give you the look you want without any rubbing issues
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

5th Gear

Status
    what you need to do is get some hub convertors made to the et you have left will make your wheels 32 et about the right offset for the perfect look so your fronts need to be 17mm think (not very save at all you need at least 30mm to be save) and the rear you need 20mm convertor to give you an et of 32 .... your fronts are no good to you you need 2 some diffent wheels i think

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    I would go for 15mm spacers on the rear to make them an ET37 which should be absolutely fine for no scrubbing issues, and the front I would go for 20mm spacers to make them an ET29 which will be fine considering they are only 8" wide, that way you'll have no issues on full lock etc.

Might be an idea to post a few pics up of how the wheels currently sit on your car, post a pic looking down the side of the car so we can see how far into the arches they sit, and how the rear looks in comparison to the front.
    B6 A4 2.5 V6 TDi Quattro Sport

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

1st Gear

Status
    As they are Porsche wheels they wont go on without adaptors so I can't offer pics up for comparison.

The majority of posts above go along with what I was thinking so I am going to order one pair of 15mm and one pair of 20mm.

Thanks for your input guys

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollygoogle View Post
    As they are Porsche wheels they wont go on without adaptors so I can't offer pics up for comparison.

The majority of posts above go along with what I was thinking so I am going to order one pair of 15mm and one pair of 20mm.

Thanks for your input guys
    Sorry I must of mis read and thought you already had them fitted but wanted to know what size spacers to use with them. Post pics once they're on then! You gonna give us any clues as to what porka rims they are?

Dolphin Grey I 210 BHP Remap I KW V1 Coilovers I 19"x9.5" all round BBS LM reps I RS4 Anti Roll Bar Kit I S4 Front and Rear Bumpers I Votex side skirts I S4 Aluminium Mirrors I S4 Rear Spoiler I S4 Style Tailpipes I USDM S4 licence plate blank I 6000k HID's I 18 SMD DRL's I Cupra R Splitter I Full RS4 black leather with white stitch optional bucket seat interior I RS4 black headlining I TT S Line FBMFSW I Aluminium Trim I Reverse camera I Full DIS I Cruise Control

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    Sorry I must of mis read and thought you already had them fitted but wanted to know what size spacers to use with them. Post pics once they're on then! You gonna give us any clues as to what porka rims they are?
    It's all in the OP

Az
    Hard slammed!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollygoogle View Post
    It's all in the OP
    Well obviously nothing was going into my head and staying there yesterday! My excuse is that I'm up for work at 2:30am and it fries your brain after a while! Still, looking forward to seeing them fitted!

1st Gear

Status
    Trial fitted today and damn they are close at the back! If I put the 20mm spacers at the back abd the 15's at the front they are better.

Next question, the standard wheel bolt sticks through the 15mm spacer by about 2.5mm. Does anyone know what bolts I need to correct this?