Vent mounted or a pillar mounted boost gauge.

190sline

Reaction score
Looking at getting a boost gauge fitted into my b6 is there any kits in the uk available to buy? If not any body have a link to a gauge that will look or with the red and white clocks. Thanks mat.

ive got mine mounted on the steering column, really easy to fit and doesnt damage any of the trim

20121031_201511.jpg

20130220_201931_zps4dc58905.jpg

Looking good.
Ive had a basic look around to no avail.
So,how and where did you go through to the engine bay?

I went through the ecu box as its completely sealed then hid all of the wiring behind the dash. Bit of a pain to do, removing wipers and scuttle panel but it hides everything away and keeps it water tight, there is a guide on a4mods on how to fit the boost gauge and where to tap the boost hose into. If your gonna fit it when it's cold get a cup with hot water in to make the boost hose supple, make it a lot easier to fit on the t piece and get a nice tight fit

Reactions: deano1978
Not keen on the steering column mounting or the look of the new south gauge. Fussy much lol only other choice is the ecs tuning gauge and vent mount. Dint want the hassle of getting it from America though.

Iv jus ordered a universal pillar one will let you no when it comes

I was thinking of adding a boost gauge but to one of my central air vents.......it will be a spring/summer project of mine, once I get all the parts :)