Help !!!

gtvlew

Reaction score
Locked car on fob about 2 hrs ago, knock on door neighbour tells me car alarm going off very quietly with hazards flashing aswell, went to konock it off on key fob Nothing happens, tried spare keyfob still same, unlock car with key alarm still going, started car ok all hazrds and siren stopped.
both fobs not working, locked car on key, 30 secs later same again lights flashing and siren very quiet.
I aint got a clue !!!! regards Gary (car is bex 190 quattro)

Locked car on fob about 2 hrs ago, knock on door neighbour tells me car alarm going off very quietly with hazards flashing aswell, went to konock it off on key fob Nothing happens, tried spare keyfob still same, unlock car with key alarm still going, started car ok all hazrds and siren stopped.
both fobs not working, locked car on key, 30 secs later same again lights flashing and siren very quiet.
I aint got a clue !!!! regards Gary (car is bex 190 quattro)

Have you tryed messing with the buttons in the pocket in the drivers door?

I would open the bonnet, lock all doors on the car, disconnect the battery, and deal with it tomorrow in the light if you can

Right i found this and it works a treat, the only problem when ive programmed the first fob, when i swap the fobs around to program second one after the second fob is programmed the 1st fob stops F********g working arghhh!!, so ive got my main fob working now but the spare does not. this is info i found

1. Take the spare key, put it into the ignition and turn the key to the "on" position, just prior to starting the car.
2. Roll down the driver's side window (not required, but a good idea in case there's a problem).
3. Exit the car and close the door.
4. With a second key, physically lock the doors (don't use a remote).
5. Take the first remote to be programmed, press one of the buttons and the lights will flash once. Wait 10 seconds and press the unlock button. The doors should unlock. That first transmitter is now programmed

will try this in the morning for second key

keyprogramaudi8l.png

Could'nt wait till morning both fobs now working very strange why it happened in the first place