What air ride setup to go for ?

nick---hall

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering what air ride setup people are running ?

im looking at buying air soon but I can't decide where to get it from and what a full kit should include ?
And the only quotes I've got have quoted me to have the same struts back and front but on my car I have a
sepprate spring to strut. So I was wondering if I could run the vw passat rear bags on a setup ??

any help would be much appreciated

nick

I don't think you'll find many, if any, running air on here. Probably your best bet would be to check on Audizine.

EDIT: Having said that some one in the Project Room is going for air.

Last edited:
I don't have air on my A4 but had it on my MKIV golf. My advise is get the best management system you can afford, air ride does look good but can be a pita if you have a budget manual system. I got accuair e level management which is fully managed system with preset level that can be altered if you want, 4 way up and down control and auto level, its just like a OEM system but with more control, no pressure gauges just get in the car and drive and alter it if you want to go lower or higher. For bags bagyard is the best but pricey I would choose airlift XLs, check out airlift and accuair websites, I can link you to my Golf build thread in another forum if you want to see some more.