Need a door blade !!!!

dale86

Reaction score
Hi i was just wondering if someone had a incomplete set they would sell or one odd door blade passenger side front as ive lost one or its been nabbed theyre s4 ones so a bit bigger than s line items any help appreciated thanks.

How on earth did you manage to lose one are they genuine if so they can only be removed with the door open as they need to be slid back about 2-3 inches once the 2 screws are removed to release it from the pegs which you cant do with the door shut?

Sounds like some little S*%TBAG ripped it off.....

No they not genuine but were fixed to death still held in with original screw holes and stuck on with a adhesive so I think it was nabbed but it could of fell off bit I cant be sure . Thanks Sandra ill check the link.

Tried the link and only standard door trims thanks for the help though looks like ill prob have to get another set and see if anyone needs a odd door blade or an incomplete set to try and claw some money back :-(

Tried the link and only standard door trims thanks for the help though looks like ill prob have to get another set and see if anyone needs a odd door blade or an incomplete set to try and claw some money back :-(

Was worth a try though. Sorry it didnt work out for you Dale. :) x