Hmmm... every conceivable extra!

spartacus68

Reaction score
Interesting 1.9 TDI quattro sport avant for sale. Apparently has every conceivable extra including solar sunroof, Bose, lighting pack, leather, folding mirrors, cruise, S line alloys, Xenon headlights and washers and all on ultra-rare 55k mileage with FSH.

Looking at the pictures, I can't see the headlight washers in the bumper? Might be interesting to someone close by with £6,500 spare.
Details here: Audi A4 1.9 TDI 130 Quattro Sport 5dr Diesel Avant 2003

Garage Door Opener? Nav? S-Line or Other Kit?
Definately doesnt have all extras!

Not a bad price for a 55k would probably get it for closer to £5300

No, the switches would be in the lower heater control panel.

My mistake, I mistook the demist buttons for the heated seat roller switches.

media

Wheres the xenon lights with washers,wheres the bodykit,wheres the satnav,wheres the mp3 player,wheres the 18"s,wheres the brushed ally interior trim,the list goes on,mines got all that!

I don't think it has xenons. The bumpers are correct for a Sport spec of it's age.

I was expecting to have to point out that the RNS-E didn't have Freeview+ like mine... but it doesn't even have the screen!

No factory xenons (no washers).

The sunroof usually does it for me. Had an electric one on my 80 TDI avant... still miss it! Xenons would be good too... goodness knows how I put up with projector headlights on my B5 on these dark winter nights!

What's the solar sunroof thing all about anyone know? Not heard of that before.

Also it doesn't have parking sensors either

I think the solar sunroof has a solar powered fan built in which extracts warm, stuffy air from within the car.

yes - solar roof will run your aircon while out of your car and tops your battery too - very rare option

It runs just the fan to cool in the summer and the resistor pack to warm in the winter !

@spartacus: try LED's... not as big a step up as the Halgoen to Xenon leap, but much meaner looking and smarter (highbeam assist) :)

They're not S Line alloys, they're Sport

Body coloured bumpers?
Auto headlights?
Colour DIS?
Auto dimming mirrors?

On a slightly exaggerated note: I would imagine that a car with every conceivable extra doesn't exist. You know, when you use Audi's car configurator, if you select certain options it will say "Because you selected X, we have removed Y because they are not available together."

Photos are a bit lacking.

Had this issue when I purchased my car. Cruise control was the notable omission from the advert. The dealer said, basically, he put the reg number in and autotrader auto fills the advert with all possible extras. It's a lazy dealer not editing the advert correctly.

See this a lot on ebay as well, when I was looking for my cab it had to have heated seats and listings would say it had them when the photos clearly showed it didn't. Same with electric seats, often listed as having electric seats but meaning lumbar only whereas mine has fully adjustable movement as well.
Take care to check the details against the images.

Coming from a former car trader, the hardest part in selling a used car is getting a viewing, if you get someone to commit to travel to you then they will 90% of the time buy the car, because of excitement etc they let alot of things go that they shouldn't.

So by "bending" the listings i.e. Electic Lumbar, it technically IS an electric seat, and therfore the trader hasnt lied. The biggest and most annoying i find is "Partial Service History" and the car has 100k but 1 stamp from 2001 at 12k! that is not service history! lol

That one is quite mediocre if you ask me, my 1.9 Sport is about the same spec in many regards.