JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
    Rockin' Shnit

Status

whats your secret to winding up rear coilovers?

Dont know if there all are the same but my adjusters sit in the cup and are hard to get to. Do you get some spring compressors on or is there another way to do this. Only need winding up and inch as i fitted them with adjusters wound too far down :/
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Put the adjusters at the top, it makes it so much easier to adjust. There is a guide on a4mods.com, with the adjuster at the bottom it's too difficult to get the c spanner in to wind up the adjuster
    A4 1.8T 190 S-Line, Stage 2 Shark Performance Map 230 BHP, Pipercross Panel Filter, Forge 007 DV, Blue Flame Performance Exhaust + High Flow Sports Cat, 8k HID Lights, 8k HID Fog Lights, LED Sidelights, LED Number Plate, Front + Rear Ambient Lighting, LED Interior Bulbs, Grooved Dimpled Disks, Ultimax Pads, RNS-E DVD, Tinted Windows, S4 Grill, Votex Rear Skirt, BOSE, Leather, Engine Covers, S4 Mirrors, RS4 Pedals, Gloss Black Wrapped Grills, 19" BBS LM's Summer, 19" RS6's Winter, Coilovers

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    I was actualy gona do that first til i realised they bolted up thriugh the hole in the cup so thought i might aswel do it proply and thers no way am taking them back out! I can get the spanner on the adjuster but its sooooohard to wind. Like really tight
    blacksmoke remap, 18" alloys, coilovers, heko wind deflectors, c/coded door blades, DIS, Cruise, votex front grille
    TO DO: fit my votex front valance (in the shed), c/code the rest of the lowers, sport interior

Reverse Gear

Status
    Leave the back is it is and adjust the front lower to match

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    No lol dont like it too low

Reverse Gear

Status
    Best bet is just to mount them upside down though, ive got FKs on mine and thats how theyre on. Ive not adjusted them as they are already tucking the tyre slightly but you can see them from underneath and they are certainly easy to access.

I had the same problem on my mk5 Golf GTI, had to unbolt the shock and take out the spring but that was easy to do unlike the Audi!!

Rockin' Shnit

Status
    Definately! Had a right chew on doing the coilovers on mine so there not coming back off lol. I will just struggle i suppose. Jack it up. Unbolt bottom of shocker and try and get some spring clamps in so its easyer to adjust. At least once its done its done