n75 valve causing limp mode

markjohngray

Reaction score
I bought an audi a4 sport pd130 2001 then a few weeks later started getting limp mode, plugged into vag com and got back low boost pressure got told to try changing the n75 valve as the turbo was fine only goes into limp mode 3rd or 4th gear when you boot it, I bought the part and had it fitted to find out it was wrong as the part number did not match also not sure if it is the right bit i am replacing. the egr has been blocked not sure if this has anything to do with it, Diesel N75 valve Audi A4 Audi A6 1.9 TDi 2.0 TDi 8E0906627C | eBay this is the part that was wrong this is the part no of the part that come off 8E0906628A 8E0 906 628 A the old one did seem broke as you could blow though both sides of the valve but now im thinking this is the part i need VW/AUDI TURBO BOOST SOLENOID VALVE N75 1.9 TDI | eBay really stuck.

Welcome to audi-sport.net Mark. Im sure the guys will be able to help you out. Have a read at the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there and a lot of knowledgeable guys on here. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

20130224 170003

Someone should be able to answer form this section, but it's a B6 so may get more answer in that section.